The unofficial guide to Divinity: Original Sin 2 contains practical and essential information for every player who starts their adventure with Larian Studios' game. The guide explains, i.a., combat, map exploration, interactions with other characters, types of effects and their impact on the gameplay, as well as ways of crafting various items.
A separate part of the guide contains information about creating a character. There you will find information about all the available character classes, races, and skills, as well as useful tips related to character progression. You'll also find descriptions of battles with more difficult opponents, as well as ways to solve the key puzzles. Finally, you'll find the FAQ section, filled with answers to the most vital questions, and detailed maps of locations, where all the key places and NPCs have been marked.
The guide to Divinity: Original Sin 2 contains:
- explanation of all gameplay mechanisms, such as combat, exploration, interactions with other characters, or the process of crafting items;
- description of all character classes available in the game, together with their skills and starting talents, as well as general advice regarding gameplay for each class;
- descriptions of battles with more difficult opponents
- chapters with general information: skills useful early in the game, things one must keep in mind, and actions one should avoid;
- explanation and presentation of the solutions to all puzzles hidden in the game;
- list of all effects and statuses, along with the explanation of the way they work;
- FAQ chapters containing the answers to the most vital questions.
Jakub Bugielski (www.gry-online.pl)