This unofficial guide for Divinity: Original Sin II is a thorough compilation of the most important tips useful at the beginning of the game and while participating in story quests. You'll find useful information for every phase of the gameplay, regardless whether you are a hard-boiled gamer, or simply at the start of your journey with computer games.
Teleport straight away to the important tips and quests:
- Escaping from the Fort Joy - you just started your journey but you need to run;
- Wizard Class - how to create a powerful mage and surpass Gandalf;
- Battlemage Class - how to create excellent sorcery warrior and what happens when Gandalf tries to use the sword;
- How to steal without consequences? - check out insidious method for stealing in the game!
- How to save the black cat? - we are solving the biggest early mystery in the game.
The especially important part of the guide is the description of all quests available in the game, from the ones connected to the main plotline, up to optional, side adventures. The illustrations are an integral part of the walkthrough, accentuating the most important locations and helping to navigate the walkthrough contents. Aside from that, the dedicated chapters contain maps of all locations, information concerning neutral characters, and the equipment available in the game.
The individual chapters will be a source of numerous tips regarding the gameplay, controls, interface, and conducting combat. The guide also contains a number of hints regarding choosing or creating one's own hero, with a special emphasis on explaining various attributes and modificators. For your convenience, the most important tips will be gathered in chapter "General Advice". In each case, aside from the basic info, you'll find a number of tips that will facilitate the encounters.
The guide for Divinity: Original Sin II contains:
- A walkthrough for creating one's own hero along with hints to simplify personalization
- A description and explanation for all available modifiers and counters that have any effect on the gameplay
- Summary of the game's mechanics and the rules of encounters
- A richly illustrated walkthrough for all main and side quests in the game
- Maps of all important areas
- A "General Advice" chapter, rounding up the most essential tips from the guide
- Information about all neutral characters in the game
- A guide for creating one's own equipment, along with premade recipes
Agnieszka Adamus & Jakub Bugielski (www.gamepressure.com)
About Divinity: Original Sin II Game Guide
Author : Jakub "jbugielski" Bugielski & Agnieszka "aadamus" Adamus & Lukasz "Keczup" Wisniewski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Filip "Asfalto" Jaron
Guide contains : 39 pages, 198 images.
Last update : November 13, 2017, visit Strategy Guide
Last update : November 13, 2017, visit Walkthrough
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Divinity: Original Sin II Game Guide
- Fort Joy Map - Secrets and treasure | Map and secrets Divinity: Original Sin II Guide.
- The Vault Of Braccus Rex | Act I Divinity: Original Sin II Guide.
- 10 crafting useful recipes | Tips & Tricks Divinity: Original Sin II Guide. Check out the best crafting recipes in Divinity: Original Sin 2.
- Source Points - what are they and how to get them? | FAQ Divinity: Original Sin II Guide.
- Finding Emmie | Act I Divinity: Original Sin II Guide.
Divinity: Original Sin II Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Larian Studios
- publisher: Larian Studios
- platform: PC
A direct sequel to Divinity: Original Sin and another installment in the popular RPG series launched in 2002 by the Belgian developer, Larian Studios. The story takes place once more in the fantasy land of Rivellon and presents events that occur between the first and second game in the franchise. This time around, we assume the role of a sourcerer, who uses the forbidden powers of the Source and is constantly pursued by the Order. We can determine the race and origin of our character, both of which influence the attitude of the encountered NPCs towards him or her to a large extent. The gameplay mechanics do not deviate significantly from the previous game in the series, although the developers did introduce a few novelties, such as a modified combat system, new element combinations as well as Source Powers. Contrary to its predecessor and other titles of the franchise, the production has a clearly darker atmosphere.
Divinity: Original Sin II PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Intel Core i7-2600 3.4 GHz, 8 GB RAM, graphic card 2 GB GeForce GTX 770/Radeon R9 280 or better, 25 GB HDD, Windows 7/8.1/10 64-bit
Minimum: Intel Core i5 2.93 GHz, 4 GB RAM, graphic card 1 GB GeForce GTX 550/Radeon HD 6800 or better, 25 GB HDD, Windows 7(SP1)/8.1/10 64-bit
More About Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition
After a satisfying first half of the year, the second half looks no less interesting. The publishers are planning releases for almost each and every of the most popular genres.
2016 has just come to an end. It’s high time we thought about what to play in 2017. Here are the top 30 picks of our editorial team.
„The Golden Age of RPG is upon us”, said Brian Fargo and got busy working on three separate projects. There are, however, many more RPGs worthy of attention out there, so we’ve cooked up a list of the best titles yet to come.
Divinity: Original Sin was one of the biggest surprises of 2014. Apart from the Enhanced Edition, Larian Studios also works on the sequel of this successful RPG. During our visit in Ghent we managed to gather some new information about the game.