This unofficial guide to the video game Observer contains detailed walkthrough for the game, which describes all steps that are necessary to finish it. The guide includes information on how to complete subsequent sections of investigations, find and examine material evidence, interrogate non-player characters and play through the mind-hacking sequences. The walkthrough of the main storyline is complemented with descriptions of side cases as well as the locations of secrets (collectibles).
An important section of this game guide is the guide to Observer trophies. Apart from the description of all unlockable achievements it also offers a suggested step-by-step plan of unlocking them, which aims to prevent you from missing a trophy and therefore having to replay a large portion of the game. The whole is complemented by a chapter offering a slew of basic hints and pages that discuss the controls and system requirements.
Observer is a psychological horror played from the first-person perspective, in which you are taken to the year 2084 and assume the role of the eponymous Observer. The game's main hero, Daniel Lazarski, is a neuro detective able to hack into minds of suspects and thus retrieve unique information, much helpful in solving criminal cases. The game itself puts much emphasis on exploration of environments and examining crime scenes. Apart from the aforementioned ability to hack into people's minds, the detective can make use of several futuristic gadgets, such as a bio scanner, which analyses human tissue and blood stains.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Observer Game Guide
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Krzysztof "Northern" Bartula
last update : August 18, 2017
Guide contains : 25 pages, 163 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Observer Game Guide
- Investigate the tattoo parlor and hack into Helena Nowak's mind | Case #405 Walkthrough Observer Guide.
- The final confrontation with Adam and the ending choices | Case #405 Walkthrough Observer Guide. Check our guide for Observer to learn about all endings in Observer.
- Hack into Pieta Sagan's mind | Case #628 Walkthrough Observer Guide.
- Trophy list Observer Guide. The page on Observer’s trophies includes a list of all the achievements with a detailed description on how to unlock them. The trophy list below includes achievements such as: Obsessive, Death in the Family, Lord of the Harvest, The Prodigal Son, Body Snatcher, and Noble Sword.
- Examine apartment and hack into Amir Nowak's mind | Case #405 Walkthrough Observer Guide.
Observer Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: Bloober Team
- platform: PC, XONE, PS4
- rated: +16
First-person psychological horror from Polish development studio Bloober Team, known best for another horror game, entitled Layers of Fear. Observer is set in a cyberpunk universe, in Cracow of 2048. In the game you play as Daniel Lazarski (starred by Rutger Hauer, known from the film Blade Runner), a detective able to hack into people’s minds. The game’s story starts when the main hero gets a letter from his missing son, who turns out to be a high-ranking engineer working for a powerful corporation. The protagonist picks up an investigation that takes him to the slums of Cracow and forces him to relive dark memories and nightmares of both criminals and their victims.
More About Observer
Observer, a new first-person horror game from the developers of Layers of Fear, was announced during PC Gaming Show at E3 2016.