Our guide to Mr. Prepper has all the information that will help you complete the game and enjoy the gameplay. Numerous tips will help you have a smooth start, reduce grinding, and get you through difficult parts.
This guide contains the description of gameplay mechanics, information on exploration and obtaining resources, as well as explanations of elements characteristic for this title such as Agent's inspections and combat system.
Most tips that may come in handy during your playthrough can be found in the FAQ section. You'll also find details about story quests in the Walkthrough section.
The achievement guide will help you to get all the achievements available in Mr. Prepper. You will be able to get most of them on your first playthrough.
- Mr. Prepper: Quick Beginner's Guide
- Mr. Prepper: Basics
- Mr. Prepper: Crafting
- Mr. Prepper: FAQ
- Mr. Prepper: PC system requirements
Mr. Prepper: Quick Beginner's Guide
Below you will find some basic tips that can be useful at the beginning of Mr. Prepper:
- Trade a lot - don't be afraid to buy materials. Don't try to save money, because every now and then you'll find a better way to earn them than the previous one.
- Use berries from the forest as the first food; you can turn them into a more nutritious smoothie using a stove.
- Set traps in the forest - they are cheap, they are a good source of meat, skins and other animal products,
- Remember to use the garden behind the house for growing vegetables - they will be provided with water from the rain and the sun instead of lamps.
- In the early stages of the game, try to collect as much water containers as possible in the lockers. It is needed not only for plant breeding but also for many recipes.
- Grow plants - if you don't want to work hard, you can plant beets, corn (both suitable for processing sugar and flour in the dryer), and sunflower; if you want to put a little more effort, you can make produce food in jars - cabbage, corn, and cucumbers sell well on the market.
- Once you have access to the mine, you can pour fuel into the digger to occasionally pick up valuable resources for sale.
- At mine level -4, you will unlock access to fossil fuels - after that, it is worth switching to oil refining and car trips in the desert; you will also need weapons.
- Maintaining 50% of health and energy bars lets you craft items 50% faster.
- Carry all your tools, clothing, and grenades at all times - items that are equipped weigh nothing.
You can find more tips for beginners in the Beginner's Guide section.
Mr. Prepper: Basics
- Time management and sleep
- Health, energy and preparedness
- Character development
- Merchants and trade
- Fighting and weapons
- Agent's inspections
- Building and improving the base
- Rocket construction
- Exploration and locations
Mr. Prepper: Crafting
- Resources and materials - how to obtain?
- Workbench blueprints - list
- Recipes - list
Mr. Prepper: FAQ
- Water - where to get?
- Carrying capacity - how to increase?
- Herbalist - how to find?
- Lever for the ropeway - where to find?
- Plants - how to grow?
- Traps - how to set?
- Revolver - where to find?
- Pickaxe - how to get?
- Axe - how to get?
- Shotgun - how to get?
- Miner helmet - how to get?
- Warm clothes - how to make?
- Bob's jacket - where to find?
- Bob's glasses - where to find?
- Jam for the Minuteman - how to make?
- Geiger counter - where to find?
- Nuclear Warfare book - where is it?
- Mine level -4 - how to get a card?
- Joe's trust - how to gain?
- Aluminum foil - how to get?
- Chupacabra - where to find?
- Desert - how to explore by car?
- Signal in the desert - how to receive?
- Hydrogen - where to find?
- New blueprints - how to get?
- New recipes - where to get?
- Fuel, ammunition - where to buy?
- Plastic, electronics - where to get?
- Fort Observer - how to get?
- Fort Observer - where's the control module?
Mr. Prepper: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 8/7/Vista / XP
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: nVidia GeForce 520M / Intel HD 4000
- DirectX: Version 9.0 c
- Disk space: 5 GB
The above system requirements are the minimum you must meet to run the game on your computer. For more information about the requirements, see the System requirements and Graphics settings pages, where you can find hints what you can do when the game is not running smoothly on your PC.
About Mr Prepper Guide
Author : Patrick "yxu" Homa for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : April 13, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Mr. Prepper Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: Rejected Games
- publisher: PlayWay
- platform: PC