This page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Kushala Daora. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At very the end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Kushala Daora and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Frozen Islands, Sandy Plains
- Type: Elder Dragon
- Degree level: 8/10
- Weakness: Lightning, Fire, Dragon
- Immunity: Ice, Water
- Debuffs: Iceblight, Dragonblight
- Elements: None
To unlock the quest associated with this monster, your hunter must reach 30 HR.
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, thunder, fire or dragon-enhanced;
- in the front legs of any kind of weapon, lightning-enhanced;
- in the lower abdomen with a blunt weapon, lightning-enhanced;
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, lightning or fire-enhanced;
Kushala Daora is weak agaunst:
Above, you will find a list of all the rare items you can get by defeating this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Kushala Daora often attacks in the air, using flash bombs will bring it down;
- Kushala Daora can produce a strong wind barrier that surrounds the monster. Gusts of air can repel your hunter, making you vulnerable to monster's attacks. This barrier also makes it difficult to deal damage to the monster. Aim at the head or tail, and when using a ranged weapon, use piercing ammunition;
- The wind barrier can be easily weakened by poisoning the monster. Use the poisoned Kunai you can find in the guild chest or choose the right weapon to cause this negative effect;
- Chameleos armor has a special ability, which neutralizes the wind attacks of Kushal Daora and increases the effect of the poison;
- Breaking the horn on the monster's head will deprive its ability to generate strong winds;
- Like in other fights with monsters of higher rank, we recommend using other monsters to weaken Kushali Daora. Look for other beasts in the area and mount them;
- Beware of Kushali spitting attacks, they can repel you and destroy nearby environmental elements .
- During most air attacks, it is best to stand on the monster's side to avoid damage. Tornadoes created by the beast can stay one the arena for a few seconds. An enraged Kushala can unleash multiple tornadoes in an instant, so stay alert and use Wirebugs to escape from danger;
- When Kushala Daora is close to death, it will create a vacuum that pulls hunters to itself. After a while, it will create a huge tornado inflecting constant damage. Do not get caught in the trap and immediately use the Wirebugs to move away to a safe distance.