This page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise contains the most important information about the monster Almudron. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Almudron and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Temple Ruins, Sandy Plains, Sunken Forest
- Class: Leviathan
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Weakness: Fire, Ice
- Resistances: Water
- Status effects: Waterblight
- Elements: Water
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the tail end with a sharp or blunt weapon, with the addition of the element of fire or ice;
- in the head with any kind of weapon, ice-enhanced;
- in the lower abdomen with a blunt weapon, fire-enhanced;
- in the tail with a sharp weapon, fire or ice-enhanced.
Almudron is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- After the hunt begins, look in the guild chest, you will find meat bait in it. Lure the monster to a cluster of fish jumping out of the water. Planting the meat bait in this place will make the fish begin to devour everything nearby. After this attack, Almudron will be stunned for a while;
- When fighting Almudron, we recommend turning off the focus camera function. The monster has a very long body, and often plunges into the water, and the camera can literally go crazy.
- The Almudron will submerge most of its body in water, leaving its tail, front legs and head exposed. Stand at the tail of the monster and attack its tip. Just be careful not to stand between the front paws and the tail of the monster;
- Almudron covers his body with mud to protect him from damage. Your attacks will gradually destroy its protective shell. Beware, however, of mud armor shimmering with gold, which is harmful to touch;
- The Monster most often attacks with its long tail. These attacks are preceded by powerful movement, so it's easy to catch a good moment to dodge;
- When you notice that Almudron collects mud on the tip of his tail, immediately attack this part of the monster. A ball of mud will increase its strength. Dealing enough damage will break the ball and knock down the Beast;
- Keep a supply of Nulberry with you to quickly neutralize the waterblight that can be caused by the monster's muddy attacks.