On this page of the guide to Monster Hunter Rise, you will find the most important information about the monster Magnamalo. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we presented a list of rewards for defeating Magnamalo and some tips for fighting this monster.
- Habitats: Temple Ruins, Frozen Islands, Lava Caves
- Type: Fanged wyvern
- Difficulty: 7/10
- Weakness: Water
- Immunity: Fire, Dragon, Ice
- Negative effects: Plague of hellfire
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a sharp or blunt weapon, water or thunder-enhanced;
- in the shoulder blade with any kind of weapon, water or thunder-enhanced;
- in the tail blade with any type of weapon, water or thunder-enhanced.
Magnamalo is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Magnamalo has 3 infernal fire charging states. These flames increase in intensity with each achieved State;
- When the muzzle of the magnamalo begins to glow, it means the monster has entered the 1st state of charge. Stun attacks, such as a hammer or shield strikes, will knock down the beast and extinguish the hellfire on its snout;
- If you become infected with the hellfire blight, do the Wiredash or use deodorant to counteract this effect;
- When you see that the paws of Magnamalo ignite, beware of its attacks, which can cause explosions. A few blows in the paws using water-enhanced weapons will extinguish the fire;
- Focus on attacking his burning body parts to extinguish the flames. If you infect it with a Blastthe flames on its body will explode and inflict massive damage;
- The last state of charge will end after the monster performs its characteristic combination with a jump and release of an explosive cloud. Hide your weapons then and get ready for a quick evasion and dodges;
- Watch the tail of the monster; after a swing and hit it can sink into the ground. This will be the right moment for you to perform a series of attacks and break this part of the body of the beast;
- The best way to defeat Magnamalo is to start the fight on the back of another large monster from the area. Equip traps and use the endemic life to sufficiently weaken the Magnamalo;
- When you notice that spikes on the body of the monster are raised, it will be a sign that it is close to death. However, do not be deceived, it will be very aggressive in this state, and his attacks will become faster and stronger.