The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Rathian. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Rathian and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Sandy Ruins, Flooded Forest, Lava Caverns
- Class: Flying Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 4/10
- Weakness: Dragon, Lightning
- Resistances: Fire
- Status effects: Fireblight, poison
- Elements: Fire
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a dragon-element blunt weapon;
- in the head with a dragon or lightning-element sharp or blunt weapon;
Rathian is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- The Rathian's tail is venomous, so take the antidote with you, or try to cut off her tail;
- Rathian attacks with fire missiles, the angry monster can shoot at the Hunter repeatedly. After this attack, she will be tired, so this will be the perfect moment to do a combo on her;
- Watch out for the monster's charge! Rathian has wide wings, so as soon as she will approach you, immediately use a Wirebug to escape;
- By attacking Rathian's paws, you will bring her down, so you can deliver a series of attacks to the head, which is the weakest point on her body.