The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Volvidon. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Volvidon and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Sandy Plains, Lava Caverns
- Class: Fanged Beast
- Difficulty level: 4/10
- Weakness: Water, Ice
- Resistances: Fire, Dragon
- Status effects: Paralysis
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a water-element sharp weapon;
- in the head with water or ice element blunt or ranged weapon;
- in the back or upper half with water or ice element sharp or edged weapon.
Volvidon is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- The shell of Volvidon is very thick, so use water-element weapons to soften it;
- The weakest points on the monster's body are the head and the upper half. You should also sharpen your weapon frequently during combat so that you can damage Volvidon;
- Take the Deodorant with you! Volvidon emits an odor cloud, infecting you with the effect that will deprive you of the ability to use items;
- Volvidon has a long tongue with which it can attack from a distance and paralyze you. Stay close during the fight to deprive him a chance to attack with it;
- Keep moving! Volvidon often curls up and attacks at high speed.