The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Pukei-Pukei. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating Pukei-Pukei and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Sandy Plains, Flooded Forest
- Class: Bird Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 4/10
- Weakness: Lightning, Ice
- Resistances: Water
- Status effects: Poison
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the tongue with any lightning or ice element weapon;
- in the head with any lightning or ice element weapon.
Pukei-Pukei is weak against:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- Pukei-Pukei has a very long tongue, so it can reach you even if you're far away from him. As soon as the monster opens its mouth, immediately dodge to the side;
- The Monster most often attacks with the tail, so be on your guard when it swings it;
- Pukei-Pukei can poison you - before you go hunting, make sure you have an Antidote or Herbal Medicine and potions;
- Focus on attacking the monster's head - this is the weakest point on the body. Try to cut the monster's tongue off, so you deprive it of its most dangerous weapon;
- Pukei-Pukei uses food as ammunition, so as soon as he begins to chew something, it will be a sign that it will immediately begin to throw poisoned food in your direction.