The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called the Great Wroggi. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating the Great Wroggi and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Shrine Ruins, Flooded Forest, Lava Caverns
- Class: Bird Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 2/10
- Weaknesses: Ice, Water
- Resistances: Fire, Dragon, Lightning
- Status effects: Poison
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the monster's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with an ice-element sharp weapon.
The Great Wroggi is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- The Great Wroggi can create a poisonous mist, so before you head out to hunt it, make sure to grab some Antidotes and Herbal Medicines or equip the appropriate armor;
- Try aiming at the Great Wroggi's weakest point, i.e. its head, especially the bag surrounding its neck as it will prevent it from producing poisonous venom;
- The Great Wroggi is fast and very mobile. It can jump long distances and hop backwards to avoid your attacks;
- Watch out for its tail! When the monster starts to back away, it's a sign that it's about to take a swing at the Hunter.