Monster Hunter Rise: Great Baggi boss - how to beat? Monster Hunter Rise guide, walkthrough
Last update: Thursday, July 22, 2021
The following page of the Monster Hunter Rise guide contains the most important information about the monster called Great Baggi. You will learn about its weak spots and elemental vulnerabilities. At the very end, we listed the rewards for defeating the Great Baggi and some tips on how to fight this monster.
- Habitats: Frost Islands
- Class: Bird Wyvern
- Difficulty level: 1/10
- Weaknesses: Fire, Water, Lightning
- Resistances: Ice, Dragon
- Status effects: Sleep
- Elements: None
The above image lists all the parts of the Great Baggi's body and their susceptibility to particular weapon types and elements. The higher the number, the more damage is dealt.
The following are the most effective attacks:
- in the head with a fire-element sharp weapon.
The Great Baggi is susceptible to:
Above you will find a list of all the usual and rare items that you can get by fighting this monster. Some of them are necessary to make particular weapons or armor.
- The Great Baggi is very fast. As soon as it begins to turn, move back to a safe distance to evade its tail swing;
- Make sure you have an energy drink on you to protect you from the monster's sleep-inducing venom;
- Watch out when the monster starts to charge, as this attack can knock you off your feet. Use wirebugs to quickly escape or hang in the air;
- The monster will always be accompanied by smaller creatures. It's best to start by getting rid of them, so that they do not trouble you during the fight against the main opponent.