Knowing the interface is very important in Minecraft Earth. This will make the game easier and help you switch between the game modes. This page contains information about this aspect of the game.
When you start the game, you are moved to the map resembling your surroundings. You will see a circle informing you about your range within which you can collect items and find adventures.
The bar with shortcuts to the game's various functions is at the bottom of the screen. These icons represent:
- Inventory  - it contains all items you have found during exploration;
- Building plates  - all available plates on which you can build structures;
- Crafting panel  - here you can choose more advanced objects that can be crafted from resources found during exploration;
- Miscellaneous  - a scroll-down menu in which you can find challenges, game settings or the option to invite friends to play;
- Shop  - you can buy new building plates or Rubies (for real money).