Below we have prepared full system requirements of the PC version of Minecraft Dungeons. The developer have announced only the minimum system requirements.
Offline co-op (split screen/hot seat): Yes
Online co-op: Yes
Our PC specs
This guide was created on the PC version, with the following hardware specification:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700
- RAM: 16 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060
- VRAM: 6 GB
PC - general information
- Operating systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 64-bit
- Windows XP: No, the game won't run on Windows XP and earlier versions of this popular OS are not supported.
- Internet connection during the game: required
- Controllers: keyboard and mouse, full controller support
Minecraft Dungeons - PC system requirements
Minimum system requirements of Minecraft Dungeons
- Operating System: Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce 8800 GT or better
- Disk space required: 10 GB
- VRAM: 512 MB
Minimum system requirements allow to play the game at 1080p resolution, in low detail, and at 30 frames per second. These are not demanding system requirements and the game can be launched on the lowest graphics settings even on a few years old rig.
Can I play Minecraft: Dungeons without an internet connection?
Yes, you can play Minecraft: Dungeons offline. The game doesn't require an internet connection if you're planning to play alone (or have fun during stand-alone gameplay). However, if you want to play with your friends online you have to keep an eye on the stability of your internet connection.