General information about the mission
The twenty-sixth mission in Metal Gear Solid V consists in locating and neutralizing a trafficker. You can kill this person, but it is better to Fulton him alive with his whole escort to complete optional objectives. It is good to find the trafficker quickly, because when he reaches the northern guard post, approaching him may be more difficult. The optional objectives are not very sophisticated - you need to find a rare type of jackal and rescue several hostages.
- PRIMARY (1/1): Eliminated the trafficker - at the beginning, this character travels across the savannah and his destination is Kiziba Camp. You can complete the main objective
- SECONDARY (1/5): Pinpointed the trafficker's escape route from an intel file - you will find the intel file in one of the tents in the upper part of Ditadi Abandoned Village. After collecting them, the planned escape route will appear on your map.
- SECONDARY (2/5): Eliminated the trafficker before he reaches Kiziba Camp - you don't need to hurry, because the trafficker is travelling on foot. You can first collect the intel file and then locate your target using the map. Note - if the trafficker notices you, he will start running and reach the camp faster.
- SECONDARY (3/5): Extracted the trafficker and 5 escort soldiers - you have to sneak up to the enemies and start knocking them out while staying undetected. Watch out not to kill anybody and to not let the trafficker escape.
- SECONDARY (4/5): Extracted 4 prisoners being held at Ditadi Abandoned Village - the prisoners are held in tents, in various parts of the village. They are of course guarded, so it may be necessary to neutralize a few enemies. It is good to use D-Dog to find the prisoners easily, but you can also interrogate the guards.
- SECONDARY (5/5): Extracted a side-striped jackal near Kiziba Camp - you will find jackals quite far south from the camp, near guard post number 12, on the trafficker's route. Knock out any of the animals and Fulton it.
Completing this mission at night will allow you to deal with the most important tasks. These are: collecting the intel file and ambushing the trafficker when he is on his way to the camp. You should take D-Horse with you if you want to be sure that you manage to catch the trafficker. When completing the mission the second time, choose D-Dog, which will help you to locate the prisoners and the jackal.
Before starting the mission, check if you have a good silenced weapon with non-lethal ammunition. Having such a gun will make it easier for you to extract the trafficker and his escort.