This unofficial Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain guide will comprehensively present the extraordinarily complex and fascinating game made by Hideo Kojima. The entire guide has over a dozen of smaller and bigger chapters which describe things like the game mechanics, quests description or finding the hidden surprises. The first few chapters contain the tips about the game's basics. Following chapters are focused on exploring the game's world, the stealth mode, eliminating the enemies during a direct confrontation or using the help of your assistants. This part will be concluded with the F.A.Q. chapter with information like how to make a quick fortune or which scientific projects are worth your time. The most complex part of this guide is focused on the main plot walkthrough and it describes how to complete every quest in 100%. There is also a description of all 157 Side Ops you may unlock during the game. The following chapters will describe the collectibles and secrets (Cassette Tapes, Blueprints, Memento Photos and others), the proper management of the Mother Base and how to unlock the achievements. You should also notice that this guide has a lot of screenshots which will show you the most important areas or items. You will also find few maps which will help you to navigate in the gigantic area you are going to explore.
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain is the very last game made by Kojima Productions studio which is managed by Hideo Kojima. During this game you will play the Big Boss character, mostly in Afghanistan and Africa in 1984.
The color designation
In this guide we have used the following color designation:
- Brown marks the important NPC-s, mostly the enemies and allies of Big Boss and the characters which you will see during your quests (such as the prisoners, the assassination targets and so on).
- Blue marks the areas you are going to visit. To make it easier to find them we used the same names in the guide as they are shown on the game map.
- Green marks the important or unique items which you can collect such as the question items or the collectibles.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 292 pages, 1033 images, 30 maps and annotated illustrations.
STRATEGY GUIDE AND MAIN MISSIONS
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit STRATEGY GUIDE AND MAIN MISSIONS
COLLECTIBLES AND SIDE MISSIONS
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit COLLECTIBLES AND SIDE MISSIONS
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Guide & Walkthrough
- PC | Controls MGS V: TPP Guide.
- How to defeat the Man on Fire? | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Unlocking mission 45 (A Quiet Exit) | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Unlocking mission 46 (Truth: The Man Who Sold the World) | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Africa | Delivery Point Invoices MGS V: TPP Guide.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Konami
- publisher: Konami
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
There's no second chance to make a good first impression. These games didn't squander the unique opportunity and delivered some of the most outstanding opening sequences in the industry.
My grandma used to say: "What's a good plate with nothing on it?" And she had a point. Today, we take a look at games with huge maps that in reality were empty and boring.
Sometimes, a poor game with mediocre plot suddenly becomes something amazing. Everything can change with an extraordinary ending. Here are the 10 most powerful ones!
We buy games and then we don't fire them up, or leave them after a few hours. So we chose a pack of nice games, which you probably haven't finished, and if you do, feel selected - you belong to a minority.
We have prepared a list of interesting video games with messages we can learn from. By playing these unique titles you will experience some disturbing issues and problems that often occur in the real world.