This unofficial Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain guide will comprehensively present the extraordinarily complex and fascinating game made by Hideo Kojima. The entire guide has over a dozen of smaller and bigger chapters which describe things like the game mechanics, quests description or finding the hidden surprises. The first few chapters contain the tips about the game's basics. Following chapters are focused on exploring the game's world, the stealth mode, eliminating the enemies during a direct confrontation or using the help of your assistants. This part will be concluded with the F.A.Q. chapter with information like how to make a quick fortune or which scientific projects are worth your time. The most complex part of this guide is focused on the main plot walkthrough and it describes how to complete every quest in 100%. There is also a description of all 157 Side Ops you may unlock during the game. The following chapters will describe the collectibles and secrets (Cassette Tapes, Blueprints, Memento Photos and others), the proper management of the Mother Base and how to unlock the achievements. You should also notice that this guide has a lot of screenshots which will show you the most important areas or items. You will also find few maps which will help you to navigate in the gigantic area you are going to explore.
Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain is the very last game made by Kojima Productions studio which is managed by Hideo Kojima. During this game you will play the Big Boss character, mostly in Afghanistan and Africa in 1984.
The color designation
In this guide we have used the following color designation:
- Brown marks the important NPC-s, mostly the enemies and allies of Big Boss and the characters which you will see during your quests (such as the prisoners, the assassination targets and so on).
- Blue marks the areas you are going to visit. To make it easier to find them we used the same names in the guide as they are shown on the game map.
- Green marks the important or unique items which you can collect such as the question items or the collectibles.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)
About Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Guide contains : 292 pages, 1033 images, 30 maps and annotated illustrations.
STRATEGY GUIDE AND MAIN MISSIONS
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit STRATEGY GUIDE AND MAIN MISSIONS
COLLECTIBLES AND SIDE MISSIONS
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit COLLECTIBLES AND SIDE MISSIONS
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Afghanistan | Delivery Point Invoices MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Mission 30 - Skull Face | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Mission 22 - Retake the Platform | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Skull Face - mission map | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
- Remaining Skull Face - secondary mission objectives | Walkthrough MGS V: TPP Guide.
Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Konami
- publisher: Konami
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3, XONE, PS4
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
More About Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
We have prepared a list of interesting video games with messages we can learn from. By playing these unique titles you will experience some disturbing issues and problems that often occur in the real world.
Good games must have good plot, right? Right!? Unfortunately, not. The industry has repeatedly shown us that good developers are enough to earn oneís place in the annals on interactive entertainment. Script? I donít know, just cook up something, kthxbye.
Open worlds are currently all the rage in the AAA segment, but nobody seems to be doing too much to expand the known formulas. Most studios seem to fail at the task, and instead of making captivating and coherent worlds, they repeat the same mistakes.
Some people call Metal Gear's story a mess, thats why we decided to make a story recap before release of The Phantom Pain.