General info about the mission
The seventh mission in Metal Gear Solid V is mainly connected to three enemy commanders, woe plan to meet in one of the nearby villages. Big Boss's task is to eliminate all the officers or exfiltrate them to Mother Base when they are unconscious (it is a hidden objective in this mission and of course it is more difficult to complete). You will also earn extra points if you manage to eavesdrop on the commanders during their meeting and rescue the prisoners from nearby town (both of these objectives are hidden ones).
- PRIMARY (1/3): Eliminated the commander of the company stationed at Wialo Village - the commander is located in one of the smaller buildings in the village, where he awaits his two colleagues. When the meeting is over, he will go to the main building. You can kill him from distance using a sniper rifle or sneak into the building.
- PRIMARY (2/3): Eliminated the commander of the platoon stationed at Shago Village - this one will head to Da Wialo Kallai at the beginning of the mission. After the meeting, he will return to his base and you will find him on the first floor of the main building.
- PRIMARY (3/3): Eliminated the commander of the platoon stationed at Wakh Sind Barracks - at the beginning of the mission, this commander will go to Da Wialo Kallai. When the meeting is over, he will return to the barracks and you will find him in one of the small buildings in the upper town of the base.
- SECONDARY (1/4): Extracted the 3 commanders - you can complete this objective only if you haven't killed none of the commanders (mandatory objectives 1-3). You can ambush the officers in their bases or when they travel with their escort. Use your pistol to put them to sleep.
- SECONDARY (2/4): Extracted the commander and the soldiers riding in his vehicle - 4 total - completing this objective may cause you more trouble than expected, because there are only two soldiers near every officer. Thus, you will not be able to complete the objective after exfiltrating only one escort. You need to attack two vehicles. The best way is to first attack the one going from the barracks and later, the one from Shago. You will find more details in the description of optional objectives.
- SECONDARY (3/4): Listened to the end of the 3 commanders' conversation - All the three commanders will meet in Da Wialo Kallai. You need to hide in one of the nearby buildings and make sure that you are not noticed when eavesdropping.
- SECONDARY (4/4): Extracted 2 prisoners being held at Ghwandai Town - You can find the prisoner by yourself or interrogate the soldiers that you catch and learn about their location. Remember to get them out of the buildings before using Fulton.
This mission, just like most of the previous ones, should be played at night. It is especially important if you plan to extract all three commanders and/or eavesdrop If you plan to kill the officers, make sure that you take the best sniper rifle that you have. This will allow you to do it without taking any unnecessary risk connected to getting close to the enemies. However, if you want to exfiltrate them, take any of the Cardboard Boxes on the mission. It will allow you to stop the vehicles travelling between the bases.