Max Payne 3 game guide contains detailed description of all fourteen chapters of the singleplayer campaign. In description of each chapter you can find information about:
- methods of completing quests;
- best tactics to eliminate enemies you run into (detailed description of all encounters);
- localization of all Clues available in the particular location;
- localization of all parts of the Golden Guns) available in the particular location.
Colour marks in the guide
In the guide you can find following colours:
- Orange used to point places where you can find Collectibles, that are fragments of Golden Guns and Clues.
- Green used to point the places where you can find precious, normal items (rare weapons, painkillers etc).
- Brown used to pass on important information, mostly about encounters and circumstances that can make you fail current quests.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas
About Max Payne 3 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Jacek "Stranger" Halas for gamepressure.com
Translator : Bartlomiej Lopatka
Guide contains : 66 pages, 725 images.
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Walkthrough
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Collectibles
Last update : May 11, 2016, visit Other
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Max Payne 3 Game Guide & Walkthrough
Max Payne 3 Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Rockstar Games
- publisher: Rockstar Games
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The award-winning Max Payne franchise put players in the role of Max Payne, a hard-boiled New York City detective with a penchant for violence, out to avenge the death of his family. The latest installment delivers more of the classic elements and hyper-intense action that fans have come to love, while moving the story of Max in a new direction.
Since leaving the NYPD and New York itself behind, Max has drifted from bad to worse. Double-crossed and a long way from home, Max is now trapped in a city full of violence and bloodshed, using his weapons and instincts in a desperate search for the truth and a way out.
Max Payne 3 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Quad Core i7 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM (3 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 1 GB (GeForce 480 or better), 35 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7
More About Max Payne 3
When we hear a vocal track during a dramatic final confrontation, we are confused. Itís something unnatural, and it makes us focus on the sound much more than during regular background music. Letís take a look at some memorable examples.