This page of the guide to Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy contains key facts about Milano - a spaceship that the Guardians of the Galaxy use to travel across the galaxy. You will find out what interesting things are inside the ship and when you can use Milano to win battles in space.
Milano - main rooms and cabins
Milano is the name of the spaceship which belongs to the Guardians of the Galaxy. It plays an important role throughout the campaign. The characters use Milano primarily to travel around the galaxy, but it is also the location of some plot scenes and can take part in battles in outer space.
You can move freely aboard the ship in between subsequent expeditions, so at the beginning of specific chapters of the game. Several unique interactions are available in those moments:
- You can talk to members of the crew and other characters invited aboard the ship.
- You can visit the cabins of crew members and the lower deck, which is Groot's "lair". The cabins contain various interactive items, and more can appear throughout the playthrough. This refers specifically to the Guardian Collectibles, which are a type of secrets within the game. Once you have found the collectible, you can visit the cabin of the team member linked to it and have a longer conversation about the collectible.
- You can use the workbench to buy new perks for crafting resources. The workbenches can also be found in selected locations that you'll visit in the game. The one on the Milano isn't the only one.
- You can set music which will play in the background. When you interact with the music player, you'll see a list of songs to choose from.
Most visits on Milano end in a similar way:
- You must go to the cockpit and sit in the captain's chair to plan another trip or contact a specific character.
- You need to go to the cargo hold and open the exit to leave Milano.
Steering Milano and space battles
In several selected scenes, the game will allow you to take control of Milano. There are two main types of such sequences:
- During flight or escapes, you must avoid colliding with various objects and correct the flight trajectory or fire at destructible obstacles. You can also use boosters.
- During space battles you must use the Milano's arsenal to destroy enemy units. Side dodges are also very helpful during such sequences, as they will help you maintain a safe energy level of the ship.
Additional hint - in Chapter 2 there's an important choice about hiding something on the ship before it's searched by the Nova Corps. If you hide Rocket's hardware/technology, you can use it later in Chapter 9. It will be mounted on Milano and will increase the ship's power during the largest space battle in the game.