The following guide to Manor Lords is a collection of useful information about this game and its demo. You will learn about the functions of Royal Tax and Tax Collector and how it relates to The King Demands quest, how you can improve the building and whether it is possible to save the game.
The Manor Lords guide is based on the Steam Next Fest 2022 demo. It is current as of October 5, 2022.
- Manor Lords: Guide content
- Manor Lords: Quick beginner's guide
- Manor Lords: FAQ
- Manor Lords: Language versions
- Manor Lords: Game length
- Manor Lords: PC system requirements
Manor Lords: Guide content
In the FAQ section, you will find answers to questions about the basics of the game. You will learn, e.g. is it possible to save the game, what is a Royal Tax, The King Demands, Tax Collector and how to upgrade buildings.
In the Appendix section, we have gathered basic information about Manor Lords. Here you will find pages devoted to system requirements, languages, controls and game length.
Manor Lords: Quick beginner's guide
- Build fields - this is the surest and most efficient way to get food (and more). Although you have to focus on gathering during the first hours of the game, you should start farming as soon as possible.
- Provide food and fuel - in order to survive, residents need to be guaranteed basic conditions. If you fail to provide them, they will die. Therefore, keep a close eye on your warehouses. The game provides information on how many months your stocks will last for.
- Build a burgage plot - these are bourgeois plots (house garden), the more you build, the more new residents you will get, helping your settlement develop.
- Switch employees - in the beginning, you will certainly not have enough free hands to fill all the necessary job positions. Therefore, close buildings that are not needed at the moment and relocate workers to other places.
- Enable idle lobourers - remember that buildings that produce something also have the option of having people working in them who have nothing to do at the moment. It's not as efficient as a permanent employee, but it's better than nothing.
Manor Lords: FAQ
In this part of the guide to Manor Lords, you will find answers to various questions. You will learn everything about saving the game, upgrading buildings and paying taxes.
- Tax collector and Royal Tax - what are they? - this page will give you the information you need about The King Demands quest and the tax you have to pay to the king.
- Buildings - how to upgrade? - thanks to this section, you will learn how to improve buildings in the demo (especially burgage plot) and which structures can be improved.
- Saving the game - is it possible? - this page explains whether you can save the game in the Manor Lords demo.
Manor Lords: Language versions
Manor Lords will be available in 13 languages. You can learn more about them on a separate page - Language versions.
Manor Lords: Game length
The demo version available to players offers only a part of the game, without many mechanics and buildings. However, despite this, Manor Lords can provide you with several hours of fun. We have discussed the topic in more detail here - Game length.
Manor Lords: PC system requirements
Below are the minimum PC system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i7-10510U
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GeForce MX250
- Disk space: 16 GB
You can learn more about them on the PC system requirements page.
About Manor Lords Guide
Author : Damian "Czarus" Gacek for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : October 6, 2022
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Manor Lords Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Slavic Magic
- publisher: Hooded Horse
- platform: PC
More About Manor Lords
With the ninth generation of consoles in pretty much full swing, this is the year of some stunning games. Horizon Forbidden West was just the beginning – here are games with the best and most realistic graphics coming in 2022.
Every year brings productions whose success is prophesied long before their release. But in this article, we talk about their opposites. What gaming surprises await in 2022?