This game guide is a comprehensive walkthrough to the Lust for Darkness. This solution will help you to finish all chapters of the game and unravel all of its secrets and puzzles. The guide contains detailed descriptions of the most difficult parts of the game. Our guide contains a detailed walkthrough of the whole game and a list of all the puzzles, including a few basic tips and a chapter on the controls and system requirements.
A few basic tips will help you understand the main mechanics of the game and minimize the probability of failure. Our tips are designed to introduce you to the game and get a grasp of the rules governing the gameworld. Thanks to this, you'll lose less time reloading the game and respawning at checkpoints.
- You can hear a disturbing noise and the screen starts pulsing? Run! An approaching enemy is preceded by a sudden and eerie sound and a pulsating screen. If an enemy appears, it is best to run, because getting heat results in the death of your character and being sent back to the last checkpoint.
- Remember about sneaking. Sneaking significantly decreases the chance of being detected by enemies. Remember to use the environment to your advantage; if an enemy is getting too close try to hide behind a pillar of a piece of furniture.
- Using the mask for extensive periods of time leads to the game over screen. At some point during the game (described in part 4 of our walkthrough) you will find a mask which enables you to walk between dimensions. Thanks to it you will be able to see Bridges and passages, but you have to keep in mind that extended use can drive Jonathan insane, in this case you will respawn at the last checkpoint. Put on the mask, pass the bridge or take a passage, and then remember to take it off.
- Do not look at items when cultists are nearby. Having acquired a disguise (described in the second part of our walkthrough) you can move around the Yelvertons' mansion freely, but inspecting items when cultists are nearby leads to detection, which in turn results in a game over screen and a respawn at the last checkpoint.
Our detailed walkthrough will help you complete the dark history of Jonathan and Amanda. You will learn how to solve puzzles or how to avoid enemies. Thanks to this guide you will easily move through the game-world. You will learn how to deal with the dangers present at the Yelvertons' mansion and how to safely navigate the strange dimension crawling with mutants.
- Prologue - how to get out of prison?
- Part 1 - Jonathan's and Amanda's house
- Part 2 - The Yelverton mansion garden?
- Part 3 - The Yelverton mansion
- Part 4 - A mask from another dimension
- Part 5 - The room with the crown symbol.
- Part 6 - The Lusst'ghaa dimension.
- Part 7 - The finale.
- Puzzles - A description of all the puzzles in the game.
The appendix is devoted to the technical aspects of the game, there, you will find some important information about the game. This includes the system requirements, so that you can check whether the game will run smoothly on your setup, and the controls page will help you get the basic moveset in no time.
- Controls - How to move a character?
- System requirements - will Lust for Darkness run smoothly on my PC?
About Lust for Darkness
Lust for Darkness is a psychological horror created by independent indie studio Movie Games. The main character of the game is Jonathan Moon, who receives a mysterious letter from his wife and sets out to search for her. Following her instructions, he is taken to the gloomy Yelverton estate, where he discovers an occult organization geared to bodily pleasures. The game is based on the journey through the dark place of worship and the dimension inhabited by mutant beings.
About Lust for Darkness Game Guide
Author : Radoslaw "Wacha" Wasik for gamepressure.com
last update : June 18, 2018
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Lust for Darkness Video Game
- genre: Adventure
- developer: SimFabric
- publisher: Movie Games
- platform: PC, Switch, PS4, XONE