Welcome to our The Lord of the Rings Online guide for beginners! LOTRO is a MMO - which means that thousands of players from all around the world travel its virtual world simultaneously in search for glory and adventure. This guide is not indented for experienced players who are already on par with contemporary MMORPGs. It was prepared as a detailed, while simple, source of basic knowledge for all of you guys who just want to check out what's that "Massively Multiplayer" creed about.
LOTRO is not a typical MMO game. In comparison to its competitors on the market, it's a lot more story-driven. Not all quests are all about killing endless numbers of monsters, thus farming experience. In here, you might find it more worthwhile to help a hobbit cook deliver his cakes, than to spend a few hours in a forest, killing goblins. With this in mind we encourage you to start your adventure in this game just as if it was a usual action-RPG. The only difference is that from time to time you meet other players and preferably join forces with them. Well, even better.
Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz
About Lord of the Rings Online: First Steps Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 15 pages, 59 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Lord of the Rings Online: First Steps Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Introduction: Elves: Thorin's Gate | Walkthrough LotRO: First Steps Guide.
- Classes | Races and Classes LotRO: First Steps Guide.
- Races | Races and Classes LotRO: First Steps Guide.
- Introduction: Dwarves: Thorin's Gate | Walkthrough LotRO: First Steps Guide.
- Dwarves & Elves - Skorgrim's Tomb | Walkthrough LotRO: First Steps Guide.
The Lord of the Rings Online: Shadows of Angmar Video Game
- genre: MMO
- developer: Turbine
- publisher: Codemasters (EU), Midway (US)
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: 12+ / ESRB: Teen
- www.lotro.com - Official website.