Our guide to Little Nightmares 2 is a collection of the most important information about this game. Here you will find controls, system requirements, and information about the game's length.
With our guide, you will be able to get the platinum trophy. We have created pages with descriptions of all the trophies/achievements that can be unlocked in the game. This way, you will know what you have to do and learn about the best opportunities to get these achievements.
Our guide to Little Nightmares 2 also has solutions for all the puzzles found in the game. We've covered the harder ones on separate pages to help you get through the game.
Our guide also includes a detailed walkthrough. We have described all the items you need to progress the plot as well as solutions to all the puzzles that can cause you problems.
One of the sections of our guide is dedicated to secrets and collectibles. Thanks to our guide, you will find out where the secrets are located and how to get them all. We divided them according to their type and chapters so that they would be easy to find.
- Little Nightmares 2: Quick beginner's guide
- Little Nightmares 2: All main missions
- Little Nightmares 2: Secrets and collectibles
- Little Nightmares 2: Puzzles
- Little Nightmares 2: Trophies and platinum
- Little Nightmares 2: Game's length
- Little Nightmares 2: PC system requirements
- Little Nightmares 2: Game editions
Little Nightmares 2: Quick beginner's guide
- Be sure to play with the right sound volume – it is recommended to play on headphones; you have to immerse yourself in the game's world. Music will often help with sound puzzles.
- Pay attention to Six – the girl often shows you where you should go or what you should do. Six can sometimes perform some interactions that are necessary to continue the game.
- Be careful during the fights – you need to aim well if you want to hit the enemy. The same applies to the flashlight – you have to make sure that you always aim it exactly at enemies. Otherwise, you will not stop them.
- Look around – the game has a lot of traps and secrets. Try not to fall into dangerous places. As for the secrets, you can find their locations in our guide.
- Don't be afraid of death – in Little Nightmares 2, death is quite natural. You have to react quickly to everything that happens on the screen. If you are even a second off, you may not be able to save yourself.
For more tips, see the Beginner's guide page.
Little Nightmares 2: All main missions
The main objectives are the core of the game. You will not find any side missions or other distractions. The following list contains all the objectives that you have to complete to finish the game.
Chapter 1 - Wilderness:
Chapter 2: Orphanage
Chapter 3 - Hospital
Chapter 4 - Reaching the Tower
Chapter 5 - The Signal Tower
The Nome's Attic DLC
Little Nightmares 2: Secrets and collectibles
Our guide to Little Nightmares 2 has a detailed description of all the collectibles and secrets available in the game. You will find them on separate pages of the guide. We've divided them into types and locations.
- Chapter 1 - Forest
- Chapter 2: Orphanage
- Chapter 3 - Hospital
- Chapter 4 - Reaching the Tower
- Chapter 5 - The Signal Tower
- The Nome's Attic DLC
Little Nightmares 2: Puzzles
Our guide has detailed solutions to all the puzzles in Little Nightmares 2. You will find them on separate pages of the guide. We have highlighted only the most difficult ones – the simpler puzzles can be found in the walkthrough.
Little Nightmares 2: Trophies and platinum
Our Little Nightmares 2 guide also has detailed descriptions of all the trophies/achievements available in the game. Little Nightmares 2 has 35 achievements – they are related mainly to the plot and secrets.
You can find our trophy guide on a separate page – Trophies/Achievements.
Little Nightmares 2: Game's length
Little Nightmares 2 is a game where you have to focus on the plot. It is not long, it should take you from 5 to 10 hours.
For more information on this topic, see the Game's length page.
Little Nightmares 2: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bits
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2300 2.8 GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB
- Graphics card: GeForce GTX 570 / Radeon HD 7850
- Disk space: 10 GB
- Graphics card memory: 2 GB
The minimum system requirements for Little Nightmares 2 are listed above. For more information, see the System requirements page.
Little Nightmares 2: Game editions
Little Nightmares 2 is available in several editions:
- TV Edition;
- Deluxe Edition;
- Day 1 Edition.
You can learn more about this topic on the Game editions page.
About Little Nightmares 2 Guide
Author : Natalia "N.Tenn" Fras for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
last update : February 11, 2021
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Little Nightmares II Video Game
- genre: Arcade
- developer: Tarsier Studios
- publisher: Bandai Namco Entertainment
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About Little Nightmares II
This article lists all the best video games already available on consoles and PC in 2021. It will be updated regularly, to ultimately create a list of all the GOTY 2021 candidates.
The beginning of the year wasn't so bad, so how does February compare to it? There are no spectacular premieres this month, but everyone should find something of interest.
In times of game-services and budgets of millions of dollars, there's fortunately a good deal of underdog games that can really surprise the players. These are the productions that don't get so much attention, but can turn out dark horses of 2020.