Like a Dragon Ishin: List of all Substories, walkthrough Like a Dragon Ishin guide, tips
This page of the guide contains a summary of all 72 side quest Substories of the game Like a Dragon Ishin. We also tell you how to check your progress in completing the quests and how to find new Substories more easily.
Last update: Monday, March 6, 2023
Our Like a Dragon: Ishin walkthrough contains a list of all 72 Substories - side missions. We have prepared a list of districts with offered missions and included information on how to check the current progress and how to locate subsequent Substories easier.
Like a Dragon: Ishin has 72 Substories. We have divided the list of side missions according to the districts of Kyo in which they start:
- Fushimi - This district offers the most side missions. You can complete 22 Substories.
- Rakugai - This district of Kyo has 12 Substories.
- Rakunai - This is the second largest district when it comes to side missions. You can complete 19 Substories here.
- Gion - There are 4 Substories in this smaller district. You can gete here starting with chapter 3.
- Mukurogai - In the bandit district, you can complete 8 Substories.
- Mibu and others - These are all quests from the Other tab in the journal: Mibu, the farm and Kiyomizu Temple. There are 7 Substories to complete.
Track your progress and find Substories easier
You can check your current progress in the Pause Menu under the Substories tab. Undiscovered Substories are marked with question marks and only the appearance of a check mark next to the title of a given mission means that it has been 100% completed (some Substories are done in parts).
By default, the game does not show the icons of Substories you can unlock - you have to find them yourself. You can change that by completing Substory #63 in Mibu - Substory #63 - The Boy Who Cried Bear.
The reward for completing Substory 63 is the Inviting Hat - a Gear item that is a Headband. After wearing it, the game will mark the available Substories on the map with an exclamation mark icon.