Legends of Runeterra gives players many opportunities to develop their account and enrich their card collection. Fortunately, LoR doesn't force player to spend real money on virtual cards, which can be easily obtained by spending some time with the game.
There are many ways of gaining additional experience points and rewards like: daily quests, the Vaults, making progress in each Region, and the Expedition mode. More information about the Expedition mode can be found in a separate section of our guide.
Every day you get a new daily quest, which can be completed immediately or in the next few days. Interestingly, daily quests don't have to be completed immediately (you won't loose the opportunity to complete them). You can complete a maximum of 3 daily quests, then you have to wait until next day to get new quests.
It's also worth mentioning about the possibility of reshuffling a particular quest if it's not suitable for you for some reason. The first quests of the game aren't very demanding and don't provide a huge amount of experience points. For the next, more difficult ones, you can get from 1000 to 1500 experience points. The daily quests in Legends of Runeterra can be completed in any game mode.
Regions and how to make progress
Another simple way to win additional rewards and expand your card collection in Legends of Runeterra is to make progress with Regions. By playing matches in any mode you gain experience points that fill the progress bar and unlock rewards.
Each Region has its own progress bar with specific prizes. You can freely switch between these progress bars by using the "Change Region" button, which is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
The vault is an additional way to win fantastic rewards. Throughout the week, players gain experience in a regular LoR matches and increase the Vault's level. There are 13 Vault levels of which the 1st is the lowest one and 13th is the highest one. Depending on the level of the Vault, you can get the following rewards. The vault opens on Tuesdays.
- Level 1: 3 brown chests.
- Level 2: 1000 experience points, 2 brown chests, 1 silver chest.
- Level 3: 2000 experience points, 1 brown chests, 2 silver chests.
- Level 4: 3000 experience points, 1 brown chest, 1 silver chest, 1 gold chest.
- Level 5: 4000 experience points, 2 silver chests, 1 gold chest.
- Level 6: 5000 experience points, 1 silver chest, 2 gold chests.
- Level 7: 7000 experience points, 3 gold chests.
- Level 8: 9000 experience points, 2 gold chests, 1 platinum chest.
- Level 9: 11000 experience points, 1 gold chest, 2 platinum chests.
- Level 10: 13000 experience points, 3 platinum chests, expedition token.
- Level 11: 17000 experience points, 2 platinum chests, 1 diamond chest, expedition token.
- Level 12: 21000 experience points, 1 platinum chest, 2 diamond chests, expedition token.
- Level 13: 25000 experience points, 3 diamond chests, expedition token.