After starting Kingdom Hearts 3, Sora will have to choose his Desire and Power. This choice is very important because it determines your character's development. This chapter contains information about the choices and their impact on the gameplay.
Choosing Desire in Kingdom Hearts 3
Sora is asked the following question - "What do you desire". You have to choose between Wisdom, Vitality, or Balance. This choice determines e.g. Sora's starting attributes, and which stats you will level up.
- Wisdom - You start with 90 HP and 120 MP
- Vitality - You start with 120 HP and 100 MP
- Balance - You start with 105 HP and 110 MP
If you plan on using a lot of magic and you want more MP - choose Wisdom. Choose Vitality if you plan on fighting offensively and use magic less frequently. Balance is a save choice - it offers a little bit of both boosts.
Choosing Power in Kingdom Hearts 3
Next, choose which Power Sora will use. You can choose from Guardian, Warrior and Mystic.
- Guardian - Sora will focus on learning defensive abilities.
- Warrior - Sora will focus on learning offensive abilities.
- Mystic - Sora will focus on learning magic abilities.
This choice determines which abilities you will unlock with new levels.
On level 5, Guardian learns: Damage Control, Treasure Magnet, Combo Master and Auto-Finish.
Warrior: Combo plus, Treasure Magnet, Air Combo Plus, Auto-Finish
Mystic: Magic Combo Thrift, Treasure Magnet, MP Haste, Auto-Finish.