Welcome to out Hitman: Blood Money strategy guide. The game is the newest and probably the best part of agent 47's murderous adventures. In the guide you'll find a few hints to begin with, and then the full walkthrough of all 12 missions you'll be sent on. As the game offers quite a lot of freedom when it comes to making choices on how to perform your tasks, the steps we outline are not the only possible ones. We tried to choose the most efficient ones, of course, but feel free to experiment on your own, even just to see some parts of the maps that are not visited when doing things our way.
The guide is based on normal difficulty setting.
About Hitman: Blood Money Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Krzysztof "Lordareon" Gonciarz for gamepressure.com
last update : January 15, 2019
Guide contains : 15 pages, 128 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Hitman: Blood Money Game Guide & Walkthrough
Hitman: Blood Money Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: IO Interactive
- publisher: Eidos Interactive
- platform: PC,PS2,XBOX,XBOX360
- rated: 18+
Hitman: Blood Money places gamers once again in the role of the world’s greatest assassin, Agent 47. When assassins from Agent 47’s contract killing firm, The ICA, are systematically eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing that he may be the next target, Agent 47 travels to America, where he Prepares to Make a Killing.
- Welcome to the USA: Agent 47 is heading to the U.S. making deadly stops in iconic locales such as Las Vegas, New Orleans, Los Angeles and Mississippi.
- All-New Game Engine: Now with a number of new moves including the ability to create accidents and to dispose of bodies as well as a re-vamped NPC and AI system, the world of being an assassin has never been more realistic.
- New Blood Money System: Use your hard-earned cash to bribe the press, keep your picture out of the morning paper. Or you can customize and upgrade your weapons to match your personal style of assassination. The choice is up to you.
- Assassin Rivalry: Agent 47 is up against a rival agency of assassins competing to take out high-priced targets, and may even become the primary target himself.
- Rookie Training: New to the world of assassinations? New rookie mode and levels of difficulty will give you all the training needed.
- Environmental Danger: Drop a priceless chandelier or use a remote bomb all new accident system allows for more freedom in choosing the method for taking out the target.
Hitman: Blood Money PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better), 5 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP