How to unlock: You need to complete Freedom Fighters in Colorado.
Comment: You will unlock the achievement, regardless of the methods you choose to assassinate Sean Rose, Ezra Berg, Penelope Graves and Maya Parvati.
How to unlock: You need to kill Maya Parvati and Sean Rose with a battering ram.
Comment: This achievement is connected with the "Point Man" opportunity, and requires that you assassinate Maya Parvati and Sean Rose with the battering ram in the barn. You can accomplish that by starting the training in the barn, no sooner than Sean appears in the location. After you complete the training, Maya and Sean will position themselves in front of the battering ram, and can be killed if you activate it. Description of how to eliminate both targets in this specific way, were presented in the walkthrough.
How to unlock: Make the soldiers in the courtyard dance.
Comment: This achievement is related to one of the Easter Eggs in Colorado. You need to reach the back of the main house (best to do it in a hacker's outfit), pick up a fruit (e.g. apricot) and throw it at the soldier that is responsible for organizing exercise for the rest of the squad (see screenshot 1). Do it and get to the radio presented in screenshot 2. Now turn on the radio. The soldiers will start to dance and you will unlock the achievement.
A Feather in Your Cap
How to unlock: You need to use all the opportunities available in Colorado.
Comment: Use all the opportunities to eliminate your targets. You can go through their list by pausing your game and selecting the right tab. It is obvious that you cannot complete all of them in a single gameplay. You need to play Colorado several times and each time you should focus on one specific opportunity (maybe two if they are related to different targets and do not exclude one another). Tips on how to eliminate main targets were presented in the walkthrough.
How to unlock: Complete the fifth level of escalation in Colorado.
Comment: With each escalation, Agent 47 will face more and more complex challenges related to assassinations. Colorado has only one escalation.
Escalation in Colorado (The Mallory Misfortune):
- Level 1 - Mark Hicks can be easily killed in an explosion (hit the gas tank or take an explosive charge with you).
- Level 2 - Eliminate Hicks in the same way, and it is best if he's the second target that you eliminate. Preston Becker needs to be set on fire (the barrel in the yard) or get smashed with a car (the jack in the garage). The hardest part is to make Becker reach place of the accident. Help yourself by throwing objects (first you need to lure him out of the building). Now wait for him to get close to the barrel (shoot it with a pistol), or position himself right under the car (activate the jack).
- Level 3 - Things will get more complicated as 47 will be followed by a Deadly Stalker. Try to keep him at a safe distance. If you want to eliminate him, hide his body in e.g. the container by east farm entrance.
- Level 4 - This time you are not allowed to kill or even knock out the Deadly Stalker. You should ignore him or drag him away from your targets, and quickly return to your primary position. It's even a better idea to use the poison syringe but make sure that this is a normal poison (he cannot die). Distract him, e.g by throwing an object, and use the syringe. It's best to do it at the very beginning of the mission, as it's easy to get confused.
- Level 5 - Deliver SMG to a stash, e.g. the one in the orchard. Make it has a silencer. Get the gun and make your way to the location where you can obtain the scarecrow disguise (M7.9). Put on the disguise, leave the farm and walk around it, moving counterclockwise. Reach the position of Preston Becker, and throw some objects to make him leave the building. Shoot him. Go north and get the old axe (M7.6). take it and make your way to Mark Hicks. You don't have to kill him in melee combat, as it's much easier to throw the axe at him. It's highly possible that you will be noticed, so quickly get to one of the exits (e.g. the one in the south).
How to unlock: You need to select an alternative starting point in Colorado and use the Agency to help you smuggle something to the area.
Comment: Both options will become available once you reach higher ranks. Try to complete Colorado mission on "regular rules" at least once, before you decide to choose the starting point and use equipment delivery.
How to unlock: You need to reach the 20th rank in Colorado.
Comment: You can advance to higher ranks by completing different challenges related to Colorado mission. This includes eliminating main targets using various methods, finding unique items that may come in handy during assassinations, or beginning the mission in from different starting points. You don't have to complete all the available achievements to reach rank 20 (the game informs you on your progress after you complete a mission), so start with achievement that you find most interesting