The four main targets can be eliminated with the use of surrounding objects. However, some methods are common for all the targets. Learn more about them in this chapter.
Using a sniper rifle
It is possible to get rid of all the targets with a sniper rifle. However, one should do that after repeating this level and unlocking higher ranks. There are no sniper rifles on the farm so the Agency needs to deliver one. It's best to pick the water tower as the destination (M7.7).
The tower is a great place to actually eliminate the targets but you need to remember about few things:
- The enemy will detect you immediately if you use the sniper rifle without a silencer or if you miss your target.
- If they detect you, you won't have anywhere to run (there is only one ladder leading to the tower).
- If you are not using a disguise, it will be much harder to reach one of the exits.
- Ezra Berg will be in your range only for a brief moment, so you need to attack when he is on right of the house (travelling between the basement and the garage).
It's best to save your progress before each shoot and make sure that you hit your target. Move away from the edge of the metal platform after each shoot (not to get detected).
The tower is not the only place where you can attack your targets. It's also possible to shoot from e.g. buildings, fields or the upper floor of the barn. Just remember to use an appropriate disguise then.
Nitroglycerin is related to one of the Opportunities of eliminating Sean Rose but you can use it to eliminate all four targets. Bottles of nitroglycerin are scattered across the farm and the largest stash is located in orchard (M7.10) (distract the guard by turning off the generator). Furthermore, there is some nitroglycerin in the garage (M7.15) Sean's room (M7.31).
Once you have enough bottles, you can start eliminating your targets. Keep in mind that nitroglycerin explodes when it touches object or the ground. You can "spend" a bottle for a single target, or wait for an opportunity to kill multiple targets with one shoot. E.g. you can kill Ezra Berg and Penelope Graves during a conversation in front of the main entrance (M7.27) or Sean Rose and Maya Parvati during a meeting in the barn (M7.19).
Useful tips before you begin:
- Remain hidden (e.g. standing behind an object or the fence) or you may be detected immediately.
- Explosions can trigger the evacuation procedure and the remaining targets will be evacuated to a safe zone. It's pointless to attack them there. It's better to wait till the alarm is over.
- Explosions have a limited impact. Remember about this fact, especially in case of moving targets.
Using deadly poison to eliminate all the targets is required to complete one of the challenges in Colorado. You need to prepare well and before the mission starts, take Modern Lethal Syringe and Lethal Poison Pill Jar if possible.
You can collect additional poison in the following locations:
- Modern Lethal Syringe can be located in the basement of the main house (M7.35) (see screenshot).
- Lethal Poison Pill Jar is in a well-visible place in a building in the west part of the farm (the one with the Point Man inside) (M7.8)
- Ezra Berg will leave Lethal Poison Pill Jar once he is gone.
Now you should have two syringes and three pill jars.
You need to kill Sean Rose and Ezra Berg with a syringe. Wait for Sean Rose when he goes to the toilet on the upper floor of the house (M7.30). On the other hand, it's best to attack Ezra Berg in the small garage (M7.15), just remember to take care of two elite troops in this location first.
Penelope Graves can be killed with Lethal Poison Pill Jar. The poison needs to be added to a water bottle located in the greenhouse in the orchard (M7.12). Make sure that you are not detected by the soldier (you can distract him by e.g. turning off the generator).
Maya Parvati can be killed with Lethal Poison Pill Jar. Add the poison to a water bottle in the barn (M7.17). Make sure that you are not detected by Spec Ops Militia.
Using a silencer or a garrote
All the targets can be eliminated with more conventional weapons - a pistol with a silencer or garrote (the latter is related to one of additional challenges in the mission). The key to success is to get each of the targets when they are alone. Here is how you can accomplish that:
- Sean Rose can be killed in the toilet upstairs (M7.30) or after adding hallucinogenic drugs to his cigarettes (M7.24).
- Ezra Berg can be eliminated in the small garage (M7.15) or in the basement, after you overdose the hostage (M7.32).
- Penelope Graves can be killed in one of the rooms of the main house on the ground floor (the one with Grandfather's clock) (M7.26), while her guards are outside (watch out for an enemy on the upper floor!). An alternative would be complete the Opportunity related to the slurry pit (M7.6).
- Maya Parvati can be eliminated if you lure her to a side room of the barn (M7.19) (it's best to do it once you have the Point Man's disguise - she will come near before and after the briefing), or e.g. activate a generator near the east exit in the right moment (M7.6).