Six campaigns, thirty missions. You must complete them in a given order, as they are all connected by the game's story. There's a dramatic and touching scenario before you, a story of love and power. What's unusual in video games' world, most plots don't get any happy endings here.
The further, the tougher - as always. This guide points out how to complete all the missions as fast as possible. It contains maps of all them. On some of them, there are additional hints on how to find certain places and objects. In order to complete the game, you have to perform all the quests pointed out below.
Author: Malwina "Mal" Kalinowska
About Heroes of Might and Magic V Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Malwina "Mal" Kalinowska for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 13 pages, 67 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Heroes of Might and Magic V Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Missions I, II, III | Campaign 3: The Necromancer HOM&M V Guide.
- Missions I, II, III | Campaign 2: The Cultist HOM&M V Guide.
- Missions I, II, III | Campaign 5: The Ranger HOM&M V Guide.
- Missions IV, V | Campaign 1: The Queen HOM&M V Guide.
- Missions I, II, III | Campaign 4: The Warlock HOM&M V Guide.
Heroes of Might and Magic V Video Game
- genre: Strategy
- developer: Nival Interactive
- publisher: Ubi Soft
- platform: PC
- rated: 12+
In the renowned Might & Magic universe, demon swarms spread chaos over the land in a relentless assault. The fate of the world is at stake and heroes from a variety of legendary factions must stand up and defend their causes. Live their fate, lead their forces to victory and unveil the secret goal of the demon lords.
Become a strategy gaming legend by raising unique hero characters, assembling armies and defeating enemies using the brand-new dynamic battle system both offline and online.
- Cutting-edge visual technology: For the first time, experience the world of Might & Magic in a full, breathtaking 3D animated world supported by a consistent and modern graphic style.
- A more mature & consistent heroic fantasy universe: Includes all the features that made the series successful in a completely revamped and more mature universe – with six unique factions and over 40 different creatures and spells.
- Complete strategy experience and RPG gameplay: During six campaigns and more than 30 missions, explore and conquer territories, manage your cities, recruit armies and raise and upgrade your heroes through a user-friendly yet deep turn-based system.
- Complete scalable turn-based battle system for challenging and tactical combats: Discover the combat system that made the Heroes series successful or experience the brand-new dynamic battle system that transforms a chessboard into a lively battlefield.
- Competitive, addictive, and intense multiplayer mode: Play five different online modes via hot seat, LAN or the Internet. Challenge your friends in furious battles and create your own level with the editor.
Heroes of Might and Magic V PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 128MB (GeForce 3 or better), 2 GB HDD, Windows 2000/XP