Welcome to the unofficial guide to, in my opinion, the best game from the Harry Potter series so far: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The guide is divided into two big parts: the encyclopedia and the walkthrough. In encyclopedia you will find detailed information which help you to achieve 100% in game stats. The walkthrough is just a walkthrough. :) As always, I insist on using the guide only when you're in big trouble - the game is not too hard and the only thing that may cause more trouble is finding all the details and solving some more difficult riddles. Enjoy!
About Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Kamil "Draxer" Szarek for gamepressure.com
last update : May 5, 2016
Guide contains : 28 pages, 99 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Teacher's tasks | Walkthrough Harry Potter OP Guide.
- Dumbledore's Army tasks, part 2 - II | Walkthrough Harry Potter OP Guide.
- Dumbledore's Army tasks, part 2 - I | Walkthrough Harry Potter OP Guide.
- Dumbledore's Army tasks, part 1 - II | Walkthrough Harry Potter OP Guide.
- Grimmauld Place 12 | Walkthrough Harry Potter OP Guide.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: EA Games
- publisher: Electronic Arts
- platform: PC, PS2, PSP, DS, XBOX360, PS3, NINTENDO Wii
- rated: PEGI: 7+ / ERSB: Everyone 10+
In Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Harry returns for his fifth year of study at Hogwarts and discovers that much of the wizarding community has been denied the truth about the teenager’s recent encounter with the evil Lord Voldemort. Fearing that Hogwarts’ venerable Headmaster, Albus Dumbledore, is lying about Voldemort’s return in order to undermine his power and take his job, the Minister for Magic, Cornelius Fudge, appoints a new Defence5 Against the Dark Arts teacher to keep watch over Dumbledore and the Hogwarts students. But Professor Dolores Umbridge’s Ministry-approved course of defensive magic leaves the young wizards woefully unprepared to defend themselves against the dark forces threatening them and the entire wizarding community, so at the prompting of his friends Hermione and Ron, Harry takes matters into his own hands. Meeting secretly with a small group of students who name themselves “Dumbledore’s Army,” Harry teaches them how to defend themselves against the Dark Arts, preparing the courageous young wizards for the extraordinary battle that lies ahead.
- Explore the Hogwarts from the movie and discover its magical secrets using the gesture-based spell casting system. Talk to the portraits, complete their missions and gain passwords for shortcuts around Hogwarts. The player can interact with virtually everything they come across, gain discovery points and unlock secrets in the Room of Rewards.
- Find and recruit the members of Dumbledore’s Army. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix’s nonlinear gameplay allow the player to choose where they go, what they do and when they do it, within the magical surroundings of Hogwarts.
Complete side-missions for teachers and attend Herbology, Charms, Transfiguration and Potions classes to earn O.W.L. grades. Achieving “Outstanding” opens secret areas of the castle!!
- Compete in Exploding Snap, Gobstones and Wizard Chess games throughout Hogwarts and challenge the best from each house.
- Play the key moments from the movie, from the Dementor attack in Little Whinging to the ferocious battles at the Ministry of Magic. Experience the most authentic-to-the-movie game experience in Harry Potter videogame history: the castle is built from the same blueprints used to build the movie sets; actual movie assets were referenced to create a more authentic feel; many of the movie’s actors have been head scanned and contribute their actual character voices; and the key Harry Potter music theme can be heard in this videogame.
- Fly Fred and George out of Hogwarts as they escape Umbridge’s regime. Play as Sirius Black to protect Harry as you confront Bellatrix Lestrange and Lucius Malfoy in the Ministry of Magic. Play as Dumbledore in his momentous final confrontation with Voldemort.
- The Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix videogame fully supports next generation graphics, control pads and mouse. All controls are fully configurable as are graphics options. The PC game is also available as a downloadable version from EA Link.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Pentium 4 1.6 GHz, 512 MB RAM, graphic card 32 MB (GeForce 2 or better, Vista 128MB GeForce 6600), 5 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista