Probably the hardest lesson. It requires couple of retakes in order to get the gold medal. Fly at the full speed and don't slow down even when you are performing a loop. Using the camera which is placed in its maximum distance from the plane may be of some help.
Use the Buzzard helicopter, to shoot the targets. Only in the first attempt the mission is preluded with a training lesson. Shoot 25 targets with your helicopter's machine gun to get the gold.
Tips: Don't change you helicopter's angle. Just move up and down turning from left to right. Skip the target by the crane. You can also change the camera to one from the inside of the machine.
Keep as close to the ground as possible. It is one of the hardest task. Here are the tips which should make it easier for you to acquire gold medal or to help you finish the lesson at all if you are not the top notch pilot.
- Don't use the buttons corresponding to the acceleration and braking. You won't need them.
- Don't tilt your plane. Use only your tail for turning. You can change the angle only in the end and in the canyon.
- If the plane is tilted - adjust back his angle immediately.
- Slide out the undercarriage. You will lower your speed a bit and it may slightly make turning harder.
- You don't have to go through every target. It will lower your final note, but in some cases you might skip some of them (when flying very low and with a particular ratings)
Yet another hard lesson. It requires good strategy as well as the skills. You will need to collect 30 points by flying through targets in a particular order. The tip here would be to fly in big circles in the beginning and slowly narrowing them. Avoid sharp turns and maneuvers as your speed will be heavily decreased and you may crash.
The targets are marked on the map. After some training you may try to draw the line of your flight, which may be of some help for you later on.
The very last lesson. Follow the leader. It is not that much of a problem. In order to acquire gold medal you will be restricted to making 2-3 mistakes. Just follow the leader through the markers and perform the particular maneuvers dependable on the color of the marker (inversion/flying sideways - blue and green). Performing the tricks will take 2 seconds from your time. The penalty for not performing the tricks are additional 5 seconds added to your time.