Creating the TLTS game is very similar to creating a Capture map. However, there are no capture points, as it is not the objective of these missions.
- Title - Maximum of 25 characters
- Description - Maximum of 250 characters
- Photo - It will appear when the mission stars and it will be placed in the Rockstar Games Social Club page
- Minimum players - minimum of 2
- Maximum players - up to 16
- Time limit - you can specify the time limit after which the playthrough mission will end.
- Number of teams - Decide on the number of teams on which the players will be divided.
- Search Tags - Key words which make it easier for the other players to find your game.
- Job Description - Your own game description visible for other players.
- Time of Day - Present, Morning, Noon, Midnight
- Weather - Present, Sunny, Rainy
- Background Music - Action or Chase
- Lobby Radio - Pick the radio station which will play in the lobby.
- Lock Weapon - Choose weapon which will be available in your game.
- Forced Weapon - Choose a starter weapon.
- Number of rounds - Force the nr of rounds in your game.
You can also change the number of pedestrians and a vehicle traffic, police interventions etc. Now select the spawn points, capturing points, location of the guns and vehicles and the starting point for the both teams, to make your map ready to be played.