The first step you have to take in GTA Online is to create a character. The process itself is quite unusual. You do not simply chose one of several faces for your character, shape of their nose or angle of ears. For starters, you choose your grandparent's faces - both maternal and paternal. The next stage is to choose your character's sex and set their mother's and father's resemblance.
Next, define the character's lifestyle. Note that your statistics rise or fall depending on how much time you devote to particular activities.
- asleep - stands for stamina, strength, stealth, and lung capacity
- with friends & family - stamina, shooting, and driving
- playing sports & working out - stamina, shooting, strength, driving, and lung capacity
- doing legal work - stamina, stealth, flying, driving
- sitting on the couch - stamina, stealth, flying, driving, lung capacity
- partying - stamina, shooting, strength, stealth, flying, lung capacity
Let us focus on creating a character that would be just perfect for a beginner. The statistics which will be the most useful are: stamina, shooting, strength, and driving.
To create such character, use the following pattern:
Asleep - 9,5 hrs
With family & friends - 1 hrs
Playing sports & working out - 1 hrs
Doing legal work - 0 hrs
Sitting on the couch - 2 hrs
Partying - 0,5 hrs
Doing illegal work - 10 hrs
Another tab concerns your character's general appearance. First, you set age from 21 to 40. The next step is to choose your hairstyle and hair colour, and optional facial hair. You may also choose a hat and glasses. When everything is ready, click Save & Continue. Now just type in the character's name, accept, and here you go.