Wildlife Photography Challenge is a special, additional and dedicated only for returning players mission that we can complete with Franklin. It is available after completing the Paparazzo mission commissioned by Beverly. Its completion means receiving a notification about a specific task from LS Tourist Board. It will consist on taking photos of several animals using a mobile phone. What is important, each photo will have to be made in such a way that the image is not processed in any way or modified with filters; pet must be entirely covered by the frame and of course alive.
It is difficult to give an exact location of all the animals on the map, which is why the following guidelines about in which areas of Los Santos one has search for them should be very useful.
- Boar (Grand Senora Desert).
- Dog - Border Collie (around Vespucci Beach, Paleto Bay city, Harmony).
- Cat (many alleys in the city).
- Hawk and Cormorant (2 different birds in similar locations - mainly long highways on Grand Senora Desert such as east boundaries of Los Santos).
- Cow (for example farms next to Grapeseed or random housing compounds on a desert).
- Coyote (wild desert, eg. close to Sandy Shores).
- Crow (all Los Santos but Grand Senora Desert can be a point of departure).
- Deer (wooded area around Chiliad mountain or Paleto Forest).
- Hen (again farm close to Grapeseed, maybe also other villages: Paleto Bay and Sandy Shores).
- Dog - Husky (park next to North Sheldon Avenue, gardens of opulent villas in Richman district).
- Mountain lion (wooded areas, especially Chiliad mountain and its environs - watch out, lions are very aggressive, that's why you shouldn't get close to them).
- Pig (again just regular farms close to Grapeseed).
- Dog - Poodle (exclusive areas: Vinewood Boulevard and Richman).
- Pug (also rich districts, but it is worth visiting also Rockford Hills and Mirror Park).
- Hare (virtually all countryside areas, it is worth going to Vinewood Hills; when we get too close, they will run away!).
- Dog - Retriever (a lot of places in the main city: Del Perro beach, North Sheldon Avenue or Vinewood Hills).
- Dog - Rottweiler (the easiest pet to find - it's enough to take a photo of our Chop that can be found at Franklin's home).
- Seagull (Vespucci Beach).
- Dog - West Highland Terrier (Mirror Park, Richman).
Having taken all of the photos (taking particular ones is marked with a proper graphic statement), we obtain the information about the prize which is Kraken Sub submarine.
We can get this toy in a fishing village called Cape Catfish which is located close to Grapeseed on the east coast of the isle.