This page of the guide to Grand Theft Auto V has a walkthrough for mission 38 - Trash Truck. Our GTA 5 guide informs how to steal a trash truck and where to deliver it.
- Mission 38 - Trash Truck general information
- Mission 38 - Trash Truck full walkthrough
- Rewards and challenges in mission 38 - Trash Truck
Mission 38 - Trash Truck general information
Way to unlock: You need to complete Main mission 35 (Blitz Play). To the north of the base, there will appear the Hs icon that symbolizes the moving trash truck.
Playable characters: Trevor
Additional information: All of the missions in connection with the new heist are short. In this one, you only need to steal a trash truck and deliver it to the base.
Mission 38 - Trash Truck full walkthrough
To find the trash truck, you need to explore the entire Mirror Park district, i.e. the area located to the north of the base. Depending on your preferences, you can either cut the truck's (Trashmaster) way or throw the driver out of the cab after the truck stops in front of one of the households. You need to keep in mind that this will, most probably involve the necessity to escape a police pursuit and,, since the truck is not too maneuverable, try to hide e.g. under the bridge, located to the South of Mirror Park, as quickly as possible, to wait until the pursuit is over. After it is called off, return to the base and leave the truck on the parking lot.
Rewards and challenges in mission 38 - Trash Truck
Rewards for the completion of the mission: none
Requirements for the completion of the mission in 100%:
- Time - you need to complete this mission within 5 minutes. It is quite a lot of time so, you can easily wait through the entire pursuit in hiding, because you will make it in time back to the base.
- Undented - You cannot seriously damage the trash truck.
- In The Dust - You need to reach the trash truck's top speed. Look for opportunities to do that in areas where you go down the elevations.