This page of the guide to Grand Theft Auto V has a walkthrough for mission 37 - Tow Truck. Our GTA 5 guide informs where you can find a tow truck, how to steal it and where to drive it.
- Mission 37 - Tow Truck general information
- Mission 37 - Tow Truck full walkthrough
- Rewards and challenges in mission 37 - Tow Truck
Mission 37 - Tow Truck general information
Way to unlock: You need to complete Main mission 35 (Blitz Play). Locate the Hs to the north of the port that marks the whereabouts of the tow truck.
Playable characters: Trevor
Additional information: All the mission in connection with the new heist are very short. In this one you only need to steal a tow truck and deliver it to the base.
Mission 37 - Tow Truck full walkthrough
The vehicle you are looking for is to the North of the port (Elysian Island). After you get there, you can either surprise attack the car assistance service worker, or get into the truck straight away. You need to keep in mind that this will involve, most probably, the necessity to escape a police pursuit and, since the tow truck is not too maneuverable, try to hide in a side-alley as quickly as possible and wait until the pursuit is over. After it is called off, return to the base and leave the truck on the parking lot.
Rewards and challenges in mission 37 - Tow Truck
Rewards for the completion of the mission: none
Requirements for the completion of the mission in 100%:
- Time - you need to complete this mission within 3 minutes. If you like taking risk, you can drive towards the base right after you obtain the tow truck, and look for a place to hide, from an approaching squad car, along the way.
- Not a Scratch - You cannot seriously damage the tow truck.
- Truckin' - you need to reach the top speed on the tow truck. Look for opportunities to do that in areas where you go down the elevations.