GTA 5: Did Somebody Say Yoga? - mission walkthrough GTA 5 guide, walkthrough
Last update: Friday, May 15, 2020
This page of the guide to Grand Theft Auto V has a walkthrough for mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga?. Our GTA 5 guide will help you complete all yoga exercises perfectly and show you how to do all the activities with Michael's son.
- Mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga? general information
- Mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga? full walkthrough
- Rewards and challenges in mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga?
Mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga? general information
How to unlock: you have to finish main mission 25 (Dead Man Walking). Now you can head for Michael's mansion (M letter on the map).
Playable characters: Michael
Additional information: It's one of the most relaxing mission which offers, first of all, possibility of taking part in Yoga classes. In the final part of this mission you'll encounter very funny cur scene about unpredicted effects of anaesthetic.
Mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga? full walkthrough
When you get to Michael's mansion, his wife will ask him to join the yoga classes conducted by Fabien. You will have to make three positions - read carefully instructions which will appear on the screen. You change your position by simultaneously leaning out the analogs.
When you change the body position, you have to make a breath in (simultaneously press both triggers) and then breath out (releasing both triggers). Continue exercises what leads to the interesting final of yoga.
Go on the first floor and enter Jimmy's bedroom, what forces him to take a ride with Michael. Exit the mansion, enter Michael's car (Obey Tailgater) and wit for his son to join you. You can head for the Burger Shot restaurant, where Jimmy meets his buddy, who is a dealer.
On your way back to Michael's mansion, Jimmy offers him a bought drug what causes serious (and very funny) hallucinations, which end up with a long flight (you can end it by crushing into a building). Now you just need to get to your mansion and read a letter left by Michael's wife.
Note: Performing this mission is connected with two losses, which there is no way to avoid. Michael's funds on his account will deplete by several thousand dollars, and Jimmy will also take his personal car (you will retrieve it further in the game - wait for a text message from Jimmy).
Rewards and challenges in mission 26 - Did Somebody Say Yoga?
Reward for this mission:
- possibility of taking part in yoga classes unlocked
100% mission completion requirements:
- Time - you have to finish mission in less than 15 minutes. Perform all exercises flawlessly, get quickly to the Burger Shot and shorten the hallucination flight.
- Warrior - you have to perform properly the first yoga position.
- Triangle - you have to perform properly the second yoga position.
- Praise the Sun! - you have to perform properly the third yoga position.