Way to unlock: You need to complete Main mission 17 (Mr. Philips). You can now go to the Yellow Jack Inn (letter C on the world map).
Playable characters: Trevor
Additional information: This mission is relatively short but, like in the case of Trevor's previous missions, it is overflowing with action. This time around, you will need to defend against waves of attacking hostile gangsters. For the purposes of this mission, Trevor will receive good weapons for free so, you do not need to buy anything (although you can purchase an armor if you need to).
The starting point for this mission is a small inn located exactly to the south of Trevor's trailer. After you reach the inn, watch the cutscene of the meeting with Mr. Cheng and his translator. Then, get into your car and take both of them to the meeting in the meth lab.
Claim the automatic rifle from Chef, smash the window and start firing t the members of the Aztec gang. I recommend that, as you continue fire, you target the red gas tank located near one of the vehicles, which will result in a series of explosions that will make it easier to clear the area.
After you have eliminated the first group of gangsters, follow Chef to the external balcony. Try to stop the incoming enemies from coming too close to the building. If you fail to do that, be prepared to eliminate the gangsters quickly, who may be trying to use the stairs. Just like earlier, you need to eliminate all of the enemies.
Follow Chef onto the rooftop and start attacking the enemies, who will start appearing at the back of the building. In the initial phase of the gunfire, try to hit the red gas tank and, after you receive a grenade launcher from Chef, start aiming at the incoming vehicles, and if it is possible, blow them up before they unload with enemies.
Finally, you need to reach a room on the ground floor of the building and deal with the enemies who are trying to cut through the main entrance. I recommend that, in this case, you use the traditional pistol or an automatic rifle. After you fit them back, dash out of the building and attack the fleeing enemies, while trying to kill them all before they make it to the vehicles and drive away. The only thing remaining for you to do here is return to the ice container to free the characters that used to be hidden.
Reward for the completion of the mission:
- New contact on Trevor's contacts list: Cheng Jr.
- New character on the list of potential heist partakers: Chef (you will receive a message from Chef further in the game)
Requirements to complete the mission in 100%:
- Body Count - You need to kill all of the hostile gangsters. You should especially watch out towards the end of this mission when you cannot let the gangsters flee from the battlefield,
- Unmarked - You need to complete this mission without taking heavy damage.
- Scrap Man - you need to blow up six vehicles. Target the gas tanks and make a proper use of the grenade launcher which you receive from Chef.
- Time - You need to complete this mission within 4 minutes and 30 seconds. To the extent it is possible, make use of your best automatic weapon and of the grenade launcher to deal with the hostiles more efficiently.