This unofficial guide to Grand Theft Auto V - Quests & Missions offers a thorough help with completing all of the missions available in the game. This guide includes, first of all, a walkthrough for all of the missions in the single player campaign. The descriptions of individual missions in our guide inform of the actions that need to be undertaken to complete them correctly, and also suggest the best way to take advantage from the main character's strong points and what needs to be done to complete each of the missions in 100%. A strong emphasis has been put on completion of heists, which play a key role in the game. The walkthrough of heists consider all of the possible variants of acting, so that completing heists is possible regardless of the adopted tactics.
Apart from the description of the main missions, this guide also includes walkthroughs for all of the side missions given to you by strangers and freaks as well as the descriptions of random events, which you can witness as you explore the game world.
We have also included very detailed maps in the world atlas sections where we marked locations of mission givers (both main and optional), as well as all of the other important places (e.g. the location where you can obtain a specific vehicle, or store location).
Grand Theft Auto V - Missions is the second part of our enormous guide for Grand Theft Auto V. The other two are Grand Theft Auto V - Strategy Guide and Grand Theft Auto V - Maps & Secrets. Check them out!
Grand Theft Auto V - Quests & Missions guide include
- A detailed walkthrough for all of the main missions;
- Detailed descriptions of all the heists available in the game;
- A detailed walkthrough for all of the side missions received from characters that you meet in the game;
- Descriptions of random events;
- A high-quality maps with all of the most important locations marked.
GTA V Missions Guide - important questions
- How many main missions are in GTA V? Our walkthrough has over 80 main missions. It is worth mentioning that not all missions are obligatory - some of them are side missions. Some bigger main missions can also be completed in more than one way. Possible variants are presented on the separate pages of the guide.
- How many endings are in the game? GTA 5 has 3 main endings. Our walkthrough has information on when exactly you choose each ending, what are the assumptions of each ending and how to check all three endings during a single playthrough.
- Are Strangers and Freaks missions mandatory? No, they aren't part of the main plot. However, completing them may help you to get rich or win unique rewards. Our guide has walkthrouhds of all the optional missions. It is worth noting that some quest givers can give you a few missions performed one after another.
- What are random events? Random events are small tasks that can be triggered while travelling through the game's world. In order to unlock an event, you have to reach a related place and optionally meet the story requirements.
- Can I replay missions? Yes, you can do that. For example, you can try to get gold medals which required for unlocking one of the achievements/trophies.
- Are the missions in GTA 5 non-linear? This only applies to a few bigger missions. For example, the heroes may choose from a few heist variants. Some quests have optional goals or challenges. In selected quests, you can play as more than 1 hero and switch between them freely.
Jacek "Stranger" Halas (www.gamepressure.com)