This unofficial game guide to Grand Theft Auto 5 presents all of the key relationships in the game and helps learning its basics. The first chapter with hints presents, in detail, all of the most important elements of the game, like fighting, driving cars, boats and planes, acquisition of new equipment or escaping police chases.
ON of the most important chapters of this guide is the one devoted to the three playable characters, i.e. Franklin, Michael and Trevor. The descriptions of individual characters include, predominantly, the information on their special skills. Apart from that, it also includes hints on effective improvement on the skills of the protagonists.
Just as important a part of this guide, are the descriptions of all the activities and hobbies and these are, among others, playing golf, practicing yoga, participating in car races, visiting strip clubs, participating in triathlons, cab driving, game hunting, stock trading or acquiring new estates.
Another interesting part of this guide concerns the topic of unlocking friendships, as well as love affairs, and caring for them. This guide describes, in detail, who a given character can interact with and to which extent.
The whole is supplemented with very detailed maps marked with places to start available activities, a list of Easter Eggs and interesting sites in the county of Blaine, as well as a full list of achievements and trophies
Grand Theft Auto 5 - Strategy Guide is the first part of our enormous guide for Grand Theft Auto V. The other two are Grand Theft Auto 5 - Missions and Grand Theft Auto 5 - Maps & Secrets. Check them out!
Contents of the Grand Theft Auto 5 game guide:
- A detailed description of all the key elements of the game (fighting, vehicles, equipment, car chases, etc.);
- A description of all the main characters and their special skills;
- Hints concerning the development of the playable characters;
- Detailed description of all the activities and hobbies available in the game;
- Information on starting relationships and love affairs;
- List of Easter Eggs and interesting sites;
- Trophy guide with the list of all achievements/trophies.
Arek "Skan" Kaminski (www.gamepressure.com)