Guides & Walkthroughs New Guides Popular RPG Action Strategy Adventure YouTube Guides Mobile App
Download Game Guide PDF, ePUB & iBooks

FIFA 22 Guide by

FIFA 22 Guide

Table of Contents

FUT 22: Transfer market tax - how to calculate? FIFA 22 guide, tips

On this page of the guide, we explain how the transfer market and card sales tax works in the FUT 22 transfer market.

Last update: Monday, October 11, 2021

On this page of the guide to the FUT 22 mode in FIFA 22 you'll learn how to calculate the tax added to every transaction on the transfer market.

The transfer market in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team has its own rules, one of them being a mandatory tax added to every sold card. After each successful transaction (selling a card) on the FUT 22 transfer market, the Players get only 95% of the price, the remaining 5% being lost as tax. This means each transaction needs to be carefully planned and thought through in order to avoid money loss.

For example, by performing a small transaction such as buying a card for 1,000 coins and selling it for 1,100 coins, you'll earn only 45 coins (65 coins will be lost because of the tax), but buying a player for 200,000 and selling him for 201,000 will lead to a 9,050 coin loss! Why did this happen?

  1. You bought the player for 200,000 coins;
  2. Then you put him on sale again for 201,000 coins;
  3. For a successful transaction you get 95% of the price, that being 190,950 coins;
  4. The transaction ended with a 9,050 coin loss.

Before performing any transaction on the FUT 22 transfer market, think carefully whether you'll truly profit off of it. If you have doubts regarding the current price of a specific card, you can find its value here.

See/Add Comments

You are not permitted to copy any image, text or info from this page.

This site is not associated with and/or endorsed by the Electronic Arts Inc. or EA Sports. All logos and images are copyrighted by their respective owners.

Copyright © 2000 - 2023 GRY-Online S.A. for, unofficial game guides, walkthroughs, secrets, game tips, maps & strategies for top games.