This FIFA 22 game guide contains all the information you need to start playing this extremely popular game from EA Sports. The detailed information and tips in our guide explain the most important game mechanics, teach you how to play defense and offense, and help you develop your club in FUT 22 mode.
Our FIFA 22 guide is divided into two large sections. The first section is somewhat of a guide to the basics of the game FIFA 22 and it includes the beginner's guide, which contains essential information for all new players. On separate pages of this chapter, we also cover other important matters like crossing, free kicks and set pieces. After reading this chapter, you will also learn how to play defense effectively and how to properly create offensive actions.
The second part of this FIFA 22 guide is entirely dedicated to the most popular game mode, FIFA 22 Ultimate Team. The first chapter can be treated as a beginner's guide to the FUT 22 mode. In addition to beginner's tips, we've also included advice on team management, trading, information on the transfer market, the FUT Web App, the FIFA 22 Companion mobile app and tips for earning money.
A crucial section of this FIFA 22 game guide is the chapter containing sample starting squads in the FUT 22 mode. There you will find pre-made squads for the top football leagues, including the Premier League, La Liga and the Bundesliga. In a separate section, we list and describe all the best formations in FUT 22 to help you find the perfect strategy to compliment your play-style.
In the next big chapter of this section, we list all the Icons, the TOP 100 players in FUT 22, as well as the best players from all the major football leagues: Premier League, La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A, and Ligue 1. We have listed the best players from each country in FUT 22 on a separate page of this chapter.
Another extensive chapter is the FAQ, which contains answers to frequently asked questions, such as when to claim rewards for the various game modes: FUT Champions, Division Rivals or Squad Battles, and how to achieve full chemistry in your squad.
Our FIFA 22 game guide concludes with the Appendix section, where you'll find software requirements, a detailed list of controls for all major platforms (PS4 / PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PC), and a description of each edition of FIFA 22.
- FIFA 22: Quick beginner's guide
- FIFA 22: The basics
- FIFA 22: Playing attack
- FIFA 22: Playing defense
- FIFA 22: FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT 22)
- FUT 22: FAQ - I have a problem and I'm looking for answers
- FIFA 22: PC system requirements
FIFA 22: Quick beginner's guide
- Passing: in FIFA 22 you can use different types of passes (short, long, ground, lob, etc.), but each of these requires the correct strength and timing so as not to disrupt the flow;
- Crosses: the classic lob cross is in many cases the best way to get the ball into the opponent's penalty area. Remember not to use too much force;
- Offense: use various opportunities to break down your opponent's defense and get inside their penalty area when creating offensive actions. Combine short and long passes with wall passes and through passes to change the pace of the game and find a gap in the opponent's defense;
- Defense: defensive play is probably the most difficult aspect of FIFA 22, as you have to be very careful not to foul players running into your penalty area. The standard technique of stealing the ball is the safest play, which very rarely results in the referee's whistle - just remember to try to intercept the ball only when you are close to the opponent;
- Shooting: in FIFA 22 there are various shooting techniques (finesse, flair, chip, etc.), but the classic power shot is frequently the most effective. Just remember to use the right amount of force and choose the right direction so the ball lands in the goal and doesn't hit the post;
- Free kicks: during the game's set pieces, always try to pass to a player who turned away from the defenders. For free kicks, choose players who excel at finesse shots.
You can find more FIFA 22 tips on the Beginner's guide page.
FIFA 22: The basics
- Shots on target
- Set pieces
FIFA 22: Playing attack
- Positional attack and counter
- Finishing offensive action
FIFA 22: Playing defense
- Defensive play basics
- Advanced techniques
- Playing goalkeeper
FIFA 22: FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT 22)
Guide in preparation. All topics related to FUT 22 will be added soon.
FUT 22: FAQ - I have a problem and I'm looking for answers
If you want to learn more about FIFA 22 and the FIFA Ultimate Team mode, browse through the following questions which explain the key matters in FUT 22. Answers to other important questions can be found on separate pages of our guide in the FAQ section.
- Early Access - when? On this page, you will learn when Early Access for FIFA 22 will be available and what can be obtained by participating in it;
- FUT Web App - when? On this page, you will find out when you will be able to log into the FUT Web App tool that can be opened in your browser, allowing you to start building your club in FIFA 22 Ultimate Team;
- FIFA 22 Companion - when? The FUT 22 mobile app is an extremely important tool that allows you to manage your club and the transfer market without having to log into FIFA 22. After reading this page, you will learn when you will be able to download the latest version of the FUT Companion app for your mobile devices;
- FUT 22: How to earn money? Every player wants to earn cash as soon as possible and build their first golden team in FUT 22. On this page, we'll tell you how to make money fast in FIFA Ultimate Team using only proven methods that yield the best results;
- Transfer market tax - how to calculate? Selling cards on the FUT 22 transfer market is not completely free, so it's useful to know how to calculate the sales tax so that all transactions end up being profitable for you.
FIFA 22: PC system requirements
- Operating system: Windows 10 64-bit;
- Processor: Intel Core i3-6100 3.7GHz / AMD Athlon X4 880K 4.6Ghz;
- Graphics card: NVIDIA GTX 660 2 GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2 GB or better;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Disk space: 50 GB.
You can find more information about the recommended PC system requirements for FIFA 22 on the System requirements page.
About FIFA 22 Guide
Author : Lukasz "Qwert" Telesinski for gamepressure.com
Translator : Mateusz "Ictius" Sawka
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
FIFA 22 Video Game
- genre: Sports
- developer: EA Sports
- publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, Switch, PS5, XSX
More About FIFA 22
The most exciting time for gamers begins! It is, of course, fall, which as usual will bring a rich set of new games to play! Depending where you live, chances are the weather is getting colder and rainier, so it's the perfect time for games.