This page of the guide to Far Cry 6 contains a walkthrough of the operation called The Guerrilla - the last introductory mission to the main storyline. The following walkthrough explains e.g. how to unlock the secret ending, who you can meet in the guerrilla hideout, and what will happen when you proceed to the main part of the campaign.
- Rewards for completing the quest
- The secret ending
- Talk to Juan
- Talk to Clara
- The main storyline - what's next?
Rewards for completing the quest
- Unlock the Hidden in Plain Sight trophy - you'll get it after viewing the secret ending.
- Unlock the operation Meet the Monteros.
- Unlock the operation Meet the Legend.
- Unlock the operation Meet Maximas Matanzas.
- Unlock the Yaran Story Supremacy.
- Ability to explore the whole map freely. You can do the newly unlocked main missions in any order.
The secret ending
This quest will start right after the main quest Libertad Rises, where you have to destroy 2 enemy ships that were blocking the bay on Isla Santuario.
You will arrive to Libertad Island by boat and from the initial conversation you will learn that the rebels have prepared a boat for you. You can use this boat to unlock the secret ending.
To view the hidden ending, enter the boat and simply start sailing away from the guerrilla hideout. Once you get far enough from the island, you'll see the ending cutscene and the ending credits.
Viewing the secret ending does not end the campaign completely. You can still continue the game from the main menu. You will return to the very beginning of the described operation, before using the boat.
Talk to Juan
Juan is in one of the rooms of the rebel base. As a result of meeting him, you will unlock the Yaran Story (side quest) Supremacy in which you need to get Juan some depleted uranium and trade it for weapons and new Supremo varieties.
Talk to Clara
Go to the nearby tower to meet Clara. A cutscene will play, showing the rebel forces' plan of action.
Additional note - completing this mission may unlock DLC content if you have access to it (pre-order, Gold edition, etc.). These can include new quests, vehicles, Amigos, weapons, or other pieces of equipment.
You can also get 300 Far Cry credits for making purchases in the microtransaction store.
The main storyline - what's next?
From this point on, you have more freedom in the order of completing operations, which are the main quests of the game:
- You can go to the Madrugada region and start its first quest Meet the Monteros - we recommend doing so, as this is a lower-rank area and thus, you won't have issues with difficult fights.
- You can go to the El Este region and start to its first quest Meet the Legend.
- You can go to the Valle De Oro region and start its first quest Meet Maximas Matanzas.