On this page of the Fall Guys guide, you will find information on the main types of currencies in the game. You will learn how to gather Kudos, how to obtain crowns, and on what to spend Kudos and crowns.
Kudos - how to get them
Kudos are the main currency in Fall Guys. There are three ways to get Kudos:
1) awarded for participation in game shows. The more games within a given tournament you have managed to survive, the more Kudos you will receive.
Note - Kudos won in previous rounds will be forfeited if you lost connection to servers during the course of the game.
2) rewarded for advancing to higher levels of experience. Subsequent promotions are achieved by accumulating Fame points which are awarded for playing games. Kudos can be rewards for reaching certain player levels.
3) Buying them with real money. This topic is comprehensively explained on the page Microtransactions and paid extras - are they in the game? We do not recommend this method, because even if you do poorly, you will still get some Kudos for every tournament played.
Crowns - how to get them
Crowns are an additional currency and cannot be acquired through microtransactions. There are two main ways of obtaining crowns:
1) winning games - The Crown is awarded only to the player who placed first.
2) rewarded for advancing to higher levels of experience. Subsequent promotions are achieved by accumulating Fame points which are awarded for playing games. Crowns can be rewards for achieving certain player levels.
Kudos and Crowns - spending
Kudos and Crowns are spent in the same place - in the store. Various items are paid for with a certain number of Kudos or one or more Crowns.
The store's offered items change regularly. If you don't see anything interesting, simply wait for new items. You can also look at each item before buying it.
The important information is that all the things bought with Kudos and Crowns are cosmetic items. You cannot buy any items in the game that would affect the way the game is played or increase your chances of winning games.