The guide for Euro Truck Simulator 2 contains numerous tips, maps, career advice, truck models as well as information about TruckersMP - the multiplayer mode.
NOTE: Our guide has been updated with Euro Truck Simulator 2 Italia DLC content.
- FAQ - questions and answers
- Euro Truck 2 Italia DLC - guide
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 Maps
- Trucks and service shop
- Euro Truck 2 Multiplayer
FAQ - questions and answers
The guide for Euro Truck Simulator 2 provides you with tips that can help you in the first few hours of your career as a truck driver. We also answer the most frequently asked questions:
- Controls - description of the default controls (in default, some of the functions aren't assigned to any of the keys!).
- Steering configuration - here you can learn how to plug and configure your controller and how to set your gearbox.
- Why do all employees have low scores?
- How to use air horns?
- Why aren't my lights working?
Euro Truck 2 Italia DLC - guide
Our guide has been updated with new truck models and routes that were added in Euro Truck 2 - Italia DLC. Here you can find information, tips, advice and solutions that you can use for developing your own transportation company.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Maps
You can also find maps of locations that are added to your map after you visit them. These places can give you various profits: here, we focus mainly on truck dealers and job agencies. Our guide also has a map of the entire world of Euro Truck 2:
Trucks and service shop
The guide contains a list of available trucks and information about possible modifications including information about choosing a transmission, engine, tires or chassis:
- Buying a truck
- Car repair shop
- Garage - why do I need a garage in Euro Truck 2?
- Upgrading and buying garage
- Quick trip
Euro Truck 2 Multiplayer
The new guide update added information about the multiplayer mode - there, you can learn how to create an account, read about server rules and additional tips.
- TruckersMP App - where to download and how to use it
- Multiplayer and rules - how to avoid getting banned and how to report players for bad behavior
- World of Trucks account - how to combine your profile with an online account to get additional profits and online contracts
- Scout cars in the multiplayer
We couldn't forget about adding a list of achievements / trophies that are available on various platforms. Notice that most of the new DLCs add new and complicated achievements:
- Steam achievements - the basic version and Going East DLC
- DLC related achievements - descriptions of the rest of the DLCs (Italia, Going East, Scandinavia, Vive La France)
- World of Trucks Achievements - for those who combined their account with an online profile.
You can also find a list of all bigger DLCs that are currently available:
- Official add-ons - DLC - note: you can also check out the separate guide for Euro Truck 2 Scandinavia.
- Euro Truck 2 Scandinavian Expansion Guide - check also our guide to ETS2 DLC Scandinavian Expansion.
Blue indicates various activities, e.g. taking a loan, employing a person, purchasing a truck or modifications for the garage as well as truck brands and company names. Green indicates numerous objects and actions, e.g. quick orders, consignment market, car dealers, job agencies, ports, gas stations, etc. A default key assigned to a given action will be marked in brown. Names of cities and countries are provided in orange.
The guide was based on version 1.1.3 and was updated to the version 126.96.36.199s
Author: Maciej "Psycho Mantis" Stepnikowski
Update: Marcin "ViruS001" Skretkowicz, Patrick "YxU" Homa
The guide for Euro Truck Simulator 2 presents the carrier stages, driver's carrier paths and tips on how to employ a good driver. You can find descriptions of the game interface, job market, learn how to use a bank, check the available truck models and modifications as well as learn about the controls. Here you will find maps, including a map of all the truck dealers and job agencies. Check the description of all roads and possible on-road situations. The last part of the guide contains descriptions of all available cities.
Blue indicates various activities, e.g. taking a loan, employing a person, truck purchase, purchase or modification of the garage as well as truck brands and company names. Green indicates numerous objects and actions, e.g. quick orders, consignment market, car dealers, job agencies, ports, gas stations, etc. A default key assigned to a given action will be marked in brown. Names of cities and countries are provided in orange.
About Euro Truck Simulator 2 Game Guide
Author : Maciej "Psycho Mantis" Stepnikowski & Marcin "ViruS001" Skretkowicz for gamepressure.com
Translator : crazy_witch & Michal "Czarny Wilk" Grygorcewicz
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 87 pages, 441 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Game Guide
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Video Game
- genre: Simulation
- developer: SCS Software
- publisher: Rondomedia
- platform: PC
- rated: PEGI: Age 3+
Travel across Europe as king of the road, a trucker who delivers important cargo across impressive distances! With dozens of cities to explore from the UK, Belgium, Italy, the Netherlands, Poland, and many more, your endurance, skill and speed will all be pushed to their limits. If you’ve got what it takes to be part of an elite trucking force, get behind the wheel and prove it!
Transport a vast variety of cargo across more than 60 European cities.
Run your own business which continues to grow even as you complete your freight deliveries.
Build your own fleet of trucks, buy garages, hire drivers, manage your company for maximum profits.
A varied amount of truck tuning that range from performance to cosmetic changes.
Customize your vehicles with optional lights, bars, horns, beacons, smoke exhausts, and more.
Thousands of miles of real road networks with hundreds of famous landmarks and structures.
- SCS Software - Developer Website.
- Rondomedia - Official Website.
- Euro Truck Simulator 2 - Official Website.
Euro Truck Simulator 2 PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz, 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM - Vista/7), graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 6800 or better), 1.2 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista/7
More About Euro Truck Simulator 2
Euro Truck Simulator 2 will soon receive a France DLC. The new content pack will let players drive across the whole country, including the revamped areas of France that are already in the game.