On this page of the Elden Ring guide, you will learn how to defeat two bosses, Nox Swordstress and Nox Priest, that you will encounter in Caelid, more precisely in Sellia, Town of Sorcery.
You can find this boss in Caelid, more precisely in Sellia, Town of Sorcery.
Reward for defeating
For defeating this boss you will receive a Nox Flowing Sword and 6400 Runes.
What's more, after defeating the boss, go up to the building to open a chest with Lusat's Glintstone Staff.
- After entering the arena, it is worth using the Spirit ashes that summon more units. Lone Wolf Ashes or Demi-Human Ashes may be useful. They will distract one of the bosses.
- The Swordstress is much more dangerous, so it is worth taking care of her first. She is agile and has a good attack range, as she can extend her weapon.
- The Priest is slower and weaker, but has several AoE attacks.
- The shield effectively deflects the Swordstress's attacks.
- You can also put them off balance very easily. A stronger attack is enough to interrupt their combo.
- You can perform a backstab to deal high damage.
How to defeat?
After entering the arena, it is worth using the Spirit ashes that summon more than one unit. Thanks to this, you will keep the second boss occupied fighting them. Meanwhile, you take care of the Nox Swordstress.
A good way to stop her attacks is to equip and use the shield. Usually, her attacks will bounce off it, giving you a chance to attack. However, if you don't have any, you can dodge and then jump and attack to break her stance. Stay close to her because the Swordstress can extend her weapons.
Then deal with the Priest. He also can extend his weapons, but not as much as the Nox Swordstress. Watch out for his jump attack, because then he will turn his weapon into a ball. If it hits the ground, it will create an explosion in a small area. His stance is also easy to break. Finally, you can also approach him from behind and perform a backstab.