On this page of the guide you will find information about character attributes in Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance. You will learn how they affect the gameplay and your hero's development.
In D&D Dark Alliance there are 6 different attributes that affect the character's stats and combat abilities. When a character advances to a higher level, you will receive one attribute point. Another way to gain a skill point is to find a shrine on the map. Every attribute in Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance can be developed up to the 20. level (not including equipment bonuses).
- Strength: an attribute that determines the character's strength. Strength gives a bonus to physical damage and strengthens armor;
- Dexterity: an attribute responsible for the character's agility and the ability to maintain balance. Dexterity affects the chance of landing a critical hit and critical damage;
- Constitution: an attribute that determines the strength of the hero. Constitution increases the health, stamina and stamina regeneration of the character;
- Intelligence: an attribute that reflects the character's knowledge. Intelligence increases elemental damage, affects the penetration of enemies' immunity and also reduces the time of skills regeneration;
- Wisdom: an attribute that determines the intuition and common sense of the hero. Wisdom increases the character's resistance to elements and negative statuses (Condition Resistance);
- Charisma: an attribute that shapes the character's personality. Charisma increases the charging speed of Ultimates and increases its range.