This guide to the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance game is a large compendium of knowledge about this RPG production set in the Forgotten Realms universe. The detailed information and tips contained in our guide will teach you all the most important game mechanics, the basics of combat and survival as well as help you earn all of the trophies.
The first major chapter of the guide serves as a beginner's guide for D&D Dark Alliance. This chapter opens with a Beginners Guide recommended for players new to this RPG game. On separate pages of this chapter, we discuss such important elements of the game as attributes, character classes, combat, exploration and leveling up your character.
The second chapter of this guide to the game Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance is an expansive FAQ that answers frequently asked questions. On separate pages, we explain what environmental hazards are and how to deal with them, how to cure silence (a negative status effect), how to increase FOV, whether the game supports crossplay, and more.
The last chapter of our D&D Dark Alliance game guide contains the Annex section. It lists the controls for all platforms, answers how long it takes to complete the game, contains a trophy guide that will help you get the highest award - the platinum trophy, and more.
- D&D Dark Alliance: Quick beginner's guide
- D&D Dark Alliance: FAQ - I have an issue and I'm looking for answers
- D&D Dark Alliance: PC system requirements
- D&D Dark Alliance: Trophies and platinum
- D&D Dark Alliance: Game editions
- D&D Dark Alliance: Language versions
D&D Dark Alliance: Quick beginner's guide
- Exploration: unfortunately, the game D&D Dark Alliance has no mini-map, so while completing each stage, you should look around carefully in search of hidden passages - they are usually indicated by red canvases or paint on the destructible elements.
- Difficulty levels: keep in mind the current level of your character or team when selecting the difficulty level of the game. In the game D&D Dark Alliance, the higher level of difficulty is very palpable;
- Camp: after completing each subsequent mission, take a moment to level up your character before proceeding to the next challenge - distribute attribute and feat points, buy additional Moves and equip better items;
- Combat: during combat, use blocking, parrying, and dodge mechanics to reduce the amount of damage you take. This is particularly important at higher levels of difficulty;
- Destructible environment: lots of environment elements in the game Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance are destructible - barrels, debris, wooden blocks, etc. Behind certain obstacles, you will find additional gold or chests with loot;
- Environmental hazards: beware of contaminated areas, e.g. those covered with green or purple liquid. Standing on this type of terrain will result in your character taking damage over time;
- HP and Stamina: health points determine the lifespan of the character and can be restored by, for example, drinking a healing potion or during a short rest. Stamina is used to carry out attacks - you can replenish it with a suitable potion, through a short rest or by using the Ultimate ability, among other things;
- Gold: this is the main currency in the Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance game, which can be used to buy additional moves, recipes or to improve equipment. Gold is earned during quests;
- Improving loot quality: during certain quest stages, you will be able to set up a camp in a given place, which acts as a check point. You will then be able to decide on a short rest or to improve the quality of the equipment you find. Remember that each short rest subtracts 1 buff level from the loot;
- Crystal shards: during the game, keep an eye out for red crystals and break them to get shards of different types of crystals, which you can use to improve equipment quality.
For more tips to the game Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, check out the Beginner's Guide page.
D&D Dark Alliance: FAQ - I have an issue and I'm looking for answers
If you want to learn more about the game Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance, check out the following questions about this production. Answers to other important questions can be found on separate pages of the FAQ section.
- Silence - how to cure?: silence is a negative status effect that prevents the character from using skills. On this page we explain what causes silence and how to cure it.
- Environmental risks - how to eliminate them?: the maps in the Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance game are brimming with all kinds of environmental hazards, so it's worth knowing how to safely cross such areas once you encounter them.
- FOV - how to increase?: by default, the field of view in D&D Dark Alliance is very small, but fortunately this can be easily changed. On this page we explain how to change the FOV.
- Crossplay/cross-platform - is it available?: on this page you will learn whether you can play Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance with friends playing on a different platform.
D&D Dark Alliance: PC system requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10;
- Processor: Intel Core i5-6600K 3.5 GHz / AMD FX-8320 3.5 GHz;
- Video card: 2 GB GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon R7 360 or better;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Disk space: 50 GB.
For more information on the recommended system requirements of the PC version of Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance, check out the System requirements page.
D&D Dark Alliance: Trophies and platinum
In the game Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance you can earn as much as 49 trophies: 1 platinum, 2 gold, 12 silver and 34 bronze. The easiest trophies are earned by progressing the main plot of the game, while the most problematic are the ones that require grinding.
For more detailed information on all game trophies in Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance, as well as tips on how to obtain them, check out the Trophies/Achievements page of the guide.
D&D Dark Alliance: Game editions
At the time of writing, three versions of the Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance game are available:
- Standard Edition;
- Digital Deluxe Edition;
- Steelbook Edition.
We described them in detail on a separate page of the guide: Game editions.
D&D Dark Alliance: Language versions
The game Dungeons & Dragons Dark Alliance includes dubbing in two languages and subtitles in eight languages.
Read more on this topic on a separate page of the guide: Language versions.
Coming Soon Dark Alliance Guide
This is upcoming Game Guide and Walkthrough for Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Video Game.
We are working on it now. We want to publish this Game Guide close to Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Release Date.
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Alliance Video Game
- genre: RPG
- developer: Tuque Games
- publisher: Wizards of the Coast
- platform: PC, PS4, XONE, PS5, XSX