Way to unlock: Automatically after reaching The Western Approach.
The quest-giver: - (M19,1)
Quest unlocks after reaching The Western Approach for the first time. Its object is about setting up four Campsites. In the first one you are starting the exploration of the Western Approach (M19,1). Other three have to be reached individually. You can find them in the following areas:
- Central part of the map(M19,1a)
- Southern part of the map (M19,1b)
- Northern part of the map (M19,1c) - You can't simply walk into this camp. It originally lies in the Echoback Canyon isolated from the rest of the Western Approach. To set up a camp you will have to traverse through the Coracavus ruins first. The best way to do it is when you are completing the quest "The Trouble with Darkspawn".
Rewards for completing the quest:
- Unlocking the side quest Rifts in Sand and Dust
- Unlocking the side quest Rifts in Echoback
- Unlocking the side Rifts off the Pass
- Experience (mediocre amount)
- 300 Influence Points
- 3 Power Points